What's new

Sorry Jazz fans – Ben is the NBA Rookie of the Year

I’m kidding though... he’s real good... someday if he’s lucky he can come share minutes with Neto and backup DM

Nah Game 1 he was badish. At least he was a bit aggressive.
Game 2 was historically bad.

And yes, based on two games evem you think this is the conclusion?
We will see...

I didnt say he was historic bad but I agree. Badish and historic bad are pretty good descriptions.

Again, if he has any work ethic he will come back next year with a decent jump shot and be able to make a FT and will be great. Otherwise he is a bust, teams are figuring him out more and more. Especially when it matter. In the final minutes of every game this year in the playoffs he has been unplayable or useless.

I didnt say he was historic bad but I agree. Badish and historic bad are pretty good descriptions.

Again, if he has any work ethic he will come back next year with a decent jump shot and be able to make a FT and will be great. Otherwise he is a bust, teams are figuring him out more and more. Especially when it matter. In the final minutes of every game this year in the playoffs he has been unplayable or useless.

Why would he work if he already has his ROY trophy... his life’s work will be done.

Btw, James was 22 that season. Simmons is 21.

Ben ain’t bron. LBJ actually tried to shoot outside. Ben gonna be Rondo 2.0. That ain’t bad but you’ll always have to plan around his lack of shooting.

Bust... Ok buddy :D

I already said my peace about this a few posts back.

I’m just waxing on don’t respond seriously... just return trolling because this is truly awful.

I hope Ben didn’t catch whatever Fultz had this year... I’d quarantine them both just in case.

BS is averaging 9/6/6 with 5.5 turnovers (+/- of -44) against the Celtics so far.

I am mostly overreacting a grumpy to Simmons losing 2 games in a row for the 76ers.

But for reals, one of you Simmons nut jobs tell me how you think Lebron and Simmons could play together? How do you play Simmons off the ball?