What's new

Special Sunday edition: Angels on the Hardwood -- Jazz @ Warriors 3/25/2018 6:30 pm MST

Green will now be out due to flu like symptoms. ....maybe someone is looking out for the Jazz today.

more like, the warriors don't wana risk any more injuries.

also, crazy thing is, I think curry misses the 1st round, do the jazz have a chance vs a curry-less gsw?

also, crazy thing is, I think curry misses the 1st round, do the jazz have a chance vs a curry-less gsw?
Yes. GSW’s bench this year is atrocious. BAD. And Pachulia. So outside of their top four, they’ve got nothing.

Without Curry, but with the rest? The Jazz would have a chance. I wouldn't call us favorites, but maybe a 40% chance? Assuming the Jazz are healthy, of course.

Without Curry, but with the rest? The Jazz would have a chance. I wouldn't call us favorites, but maybe a 40% chance? Assuming the Jazz are healthy, of course.
Durant, Green, and Thompson are still a heck of a starting crew. But no Curry would for sure help.

If Gobert isn't fully healthy this would be a good game to rest him. Let udoh take the punishment from zaza. No Greene, Curry, Durant, Thompson. Should be a sure win.

Sent from my SM-J727T using JazzFanz mobile app
Yeah so was the Hawks....let’s hope we don’t see another career high tonight. This game has to be the make up game.

As far as I'm concerned, if the Jazz make the playoffs, this season is an incredible success. If we play the Rockets, it's 4-0 Rockets and every game will be extremely frustrating. If we play the Warriors, every game will be extremely fun and a 7 game series is even probable.

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned, if the Jazz make the playoffs this season is an incredible success. If we play the Rockets, it's 4-0 Rockets and every game will be extremely frustrating. If we play the Warriors, every game will be extremely fun and a 7 game series is even probable.
You’re neglecting the inevitable Houston mental collapse.

As far as I'm concerned, if the Jazz make the playoffs this season is an incredible success. If we play the Rockets, it's 4-0 Rockets and every game will be extremely frustrating. If we play the Warriors, every game will be extremely fun and a 7 game series is even probable.
I guess if Curry’s out but some of you are simply forgetting how dominant the Warriors are when they turn it on. I’d love to believe that but I think a 7 game series is unlikely. I also think they could get a game on Houston.

A chance? Yes. Not a great one though. I would still rather play pelicans, spurs, thunder, wolves, nuggets, blazers, clipps, etc.

I guess if Curry’s out but some of you are simply forgetting how dominant the Warriors are when they turn it on. I’d love to believe that but I think a 7 game series is unlikely. I also think they could get a game on Houston.
I agree. I think we win a game and maybe 2 against houston. I think we would take the warriors to 6 games.

Yeah so was the Hawks....let’s hope we don’t see another career high tonight. This game has to be the make up game.
I get that. It just looked like he tweaked his knee a bit last game. If it's one of those situations where he isn't 100, and a extra rest day will help for the future then this may be the last chance. I still like the jazz with udoh getting beat on by zaza.

Sent from my SM-J727T using JazzFanz mobile app

Green will now be out due to flu like symptoms. ....maybe someone is looking out for the Jazz today.
They are probably worried about how physical Jazz can be and dont want to risk anything in a meaningless game.

Plus they want to save face when they lose to the Jazz again. This time they can have an excuse for the beat down, unlike last time. :)

In reality I am worried about this game. Ws remember the bad beat down from the Jazz and I hope the Jazz dont overlook a team that is resting a bunch of guys.

They are probably worried about how physical Jazz can be and dont want to risk anything in a meaningless game.

Plus they want to save face when they lose to the Jazz again. This time they can have an excuse for the beat down, unlike last time. :)

In reality I am worried about this game. Ws remember the bad beat down from the Jazz and I hope the Jazz dont overlook a team that is resting a bunch of guys.
I’m just as worried about Za Za Pacheapshot.

IMG_2701.JPG

It will be very disappointing if the Jazz do not win this. First time the Warriors have been home dogs for a while. -5.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk