What's new

Spurs vs Jazz

I just checked the boxscore for the first time since the 1st half, pleasantly surprised we lost by less than 40.

I just checked the boxscore for the first time since the 1st half, pleasantly surprised we lost by less than 40.

Do you guys realize that the 1998 Jazz of Stockton, Malone, and Hornacek lost to the Bulls in the third game of the finals by the score of 96-54? I remember that game and the refs were horrible, allowed the Bulls to hack like crazy and didn't call anything.

1st game I've missed all season.. Is there any reason to catch the replay? The boxscore kinda speaks for itself.. What happened?!?

It was to be expected. It's exteremely tough to turn around after such a devastating loss last night and psychologically be ready to play less than 24 hours later. Professionals who make millions or not.

We can now have no excuses the next 10 games. 8 are at home. I want 7-3 to pull back to .500.
We have to go 7-3 to get back to .500?

How'd Hayward only score 4 points?? His +/- was -42 in just 21 minutes.. is that a typo???

I don't even wanna watch this replay cuz I know I'm going to be furious.

Did he get punked by KD at the end of the game, then let it carry over to a matchup vs the Spurs?! I hope not!

It's obvious the Jazz are the best sub-.500 team ever and their biggest problem is they have too much talent.

How'd Hayward only score 4 points?? His +/- was -42 in just 21 minutes.. is that a typo???

I don't even wanna watch this replay cuz I know I'm going to be furious.

Did he get punked by KD at the end of the game, then let it carry over to a matchup vs the Spurs?! I hope not!

Really, really, really disappointing and discouraging last two games for Hayward. He seemed to have turned it around starting with the Clippers game in LA, but at OKC he bitched out down the stretch then against Kawhi he got completely emasculated.

I was at the game last night. Not sure how it looked on TV, but in person it was not much fun. There were so many whistles it felt like we were there to watch the refs. No flow at all. NBA needs to fix that stuff... at the end of the day this is entertainment, and it was not fun. Fans all around me were complaining about it too.

I was at the game last night. Not sure how it looked on TV, but in person it was not much fun. There were so many whistles it felt like we were there to watch the refs. No flow at all. NBA needs to fix that stuff... at the end of the day this is entertainment, and it was not fun. Fans all around me were complaining about it too.

If fouls are happening they should be called...

The ref's are becoming more like divas. Last night it was all about that Bill Kennedy and how we all had to feel compassionate for him because of the gay slurs that Rondo threw at him. Fine he's gay, good for him...

Aside from that, I wish the tougher 90's came back where players really had to man up. Favors would have thrived in that era for that very reason. As quiet as he may seem I'm pretty sure he wouldn't take any BS from anybody.

I totally agree, they have to find ways to make the game more fluid. For one get rid of that stupid foul that only the superstars get called when they have the ball and they just throw their hands up as if they were going to shoot the ball. They're obviously just looking for a foul and nothing else. Secondly, get rid of fouls at half court that stop the game. If someone fouls a player that's starting a fast break and he still gets away with the ball, well, let him finish the play and score. Penalize hack-a-whoever, etc... Fans want more physicality, trash talk and flow to the game.

The ref's are becoming more like divas. Last night it was all about that Bill Kennedy and how we all had to feel compassionate for him because of the gay slurs that Rondo threw at him. Fine he's gay, good for him...

Aside from that, I wish the tougher 90's came back where players really had to man up. Favors would have thrived in that era for that very reason. As quiet as he may seem I'm pretty sure he wouldn't take any BS from anybody.

I totally agree, they have to find ways to make the game more fluid. For one get rid of that stupid foul that only the superstars get called when they have the ball and they just throw their hands up as if they were going to shoot the ball. They're obviously just looking for a foul and nothing else. Secondly, get rid of fouls at half court that stop the game. If someone fouls a player that's starting a fast break and he still gets away with the ball, well, let him finish the play and score. Penalize hack-a-whoever, etc... Fans want more physicality, trash talk and flow to the game.

I'm glad you managed to find a way to get the gay ref thing off your chest.

I'm glad you managed to find a way to get the gay ref thing off your chest.

Don't try to make something out of my comments that isn't there. Thank you much.

I would have thought the same if he came out as pro-life, conservationist, vegetarian or nazi. The NBA needs to focus on ways to improve the flow of the game and leave stories non-related to basketball on one side.

Good for you that you want entertainment to trump integrity of the game and player safety, and using bigoted rhetoric to illustrate a totally weird and actually incorrect point. I'm pretty sure one huge angle to the rule changes that make it harder to guard on the perimeter and allowing zone WAS AND IS in an effort to make the game more entertaining.

If fouls are happening they should be called...

What if there are no fouls happening? That sure looked to be the case last night (on both sides of the court by the way). Alex Burks with flop of the year. Ginobli got a few handed to him.