What's new

Spurs vs Jazz

The Jazz have had the 2nd hardest schedule in the league during in which their defensive anchor has missed a lot of games, we are fine.

The Jazz have had the 2nd hardest schedule in the league during in which their defensive anchor has missed a lot of games, we are fine.
I hope you're right but games like that make you wonder if this team could be great one day.

One night they get up 16 vs okc, the next day they look worse than the sixers.

What if there are no fouls happening? That sure looked to be the case last night (on both sides of the court by the way). Alex Burks with flop of the year. Ginobli got a few handed to him.
I agree it wasn't a foul on ginobli but it wasn't a flop. Burks stepped on ginoblis foot and rolled his ankle. That is why he flailed about

There's one thing in common in the NBA... If you aren't willing to pay for and build a championship team, it won't ever happen! Get busy, bring in some heavy guns to mentor and complement our young talent. It's not rocket science! unless your Golden State, all other successful teams bring in talent via free agency or trades. Pull the trigger!

There's one thing in common in the NBA... If you aren't willing to pay for and build a championship team, it won't ever happen! Get busy, bring in some heavy guns to mentor and complement our young talent. It's not rocket science! unless your Golden State, all other successful teams bring in talent via free agency or trades. Pull the trigger!

Who do they pull the proverbial trigger for? Sounds like an easy fix. Pull the trigger bring in talent, but who comes here? Who do you spend the cash on? I love the idea of pulling the trigger, but unless you have a plan in mind.... Keep the gun cocked!

watched the early part again, it's no wonder we couldn't score, the spurs only defended 3 players. Anyone specifically blaming Gordon needs to look how far off Lyles they were playing and how obvious it was that Neto isn't any kind of threat to score. Any game where we're not physically on this weakness is going to be glaring. There's going to be 3-4 of these games this year with the current personnel. Shrug it off, move on.

unless your Golden State, all other successful teams bring in talent via free agency or trades. Pull the trigger!
Last year's finals MVP, Andre Iguodala, was acquired by GS in a trade (facilitated by Utah).

watched the early part again, it's no wonder we couldn't score, the spurs only defended 3 players. Anyone specifically blaming Gordon needs to look how far off Lyles they were playing and how obvious it was that Neto isn't any kind of threat to score. Any game where we're not physically on this weakness is going to be glaring. There's going to be 3-4 of these games this year with the current personnel. Shrug it off, move on.
I blame this mess on Dennis Lindsey. He brought over "his guys" in Neto and Pleiss instead of finding guys who could actually play in the NBA. Lindsey should be on the hot seat. He can't just rest on being the guy who drafted Gobert.

I blame this mess on Dennis Lindsey. He brought over "his guys" in Neto and Pleiss instead of finding guys who could actually play in the NBA. Lindsey should be on the hot seat. He can't just rest on being the guy who drafted Gobert.

Surely you jest.