Stars Lose 2nd in a row

oneye

2018 Award Winner
Also, it wasn’t much of a game. Stars got big leads, have them up. They weren’t trying too hard tonight at all.

homeytennis

Basically NWG was brought on board so they could dump Neto after the signing of Davis and Green and the trade for Conley and the signing of Bogey. I guess he is giving us what Marcus Paige and Ty Wallace gave us.

Hekate

I watched this game and other Stars games. Don't see what the FO sees in NWG at all. He isn't even good at the G-League level. We need to find a taker on him if at all possible.
He was pretty great in Europe which is miles better than G-League.

Harcher

I think Europe COULD be better in some ways than g league and is PROBABLY NOT more athletic. So NWG might shine in less athletic, but more structured environment.

I was exactly that type of player. I think Europe has a lot of those players.

homeytennis

Last night Santa Cruz put some players out there with a lot of NBA experience like Andrew Harrison, Jeremy Pargo, Jared Cunningham, Deyonta Davis, the Ws first round draft pick Jordan Poole and it's like they just waited around for the Stars to implode which they did.

homeytennis

They arent nearly as good if Morgan isnt playing. That combined with Howard leaving has hurt their depth.
I agree. Last night Haas played hard and was having an impact but was on the bench in the 4th quarter. I thought it was really poor coaching by the Stars coaches.

Ben10

They arent nearly as good if Morgan isnt playing. That combined with Howard leaving has hurt their depth.

Depth was definitely a problem last night. With Morgan being with the Jazz and Howard gone they have no bigs other than Hass. On top of that both Oni and Colinsworth we out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

homeytennis

Depth was definitely a problem last night. With Morgan being with the Jazz and Howard gone they have no bigs other than Hass. On top of that both Oni and Colinsworth we out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Collinsworth had the flu and Oni had hamstring issues.