What's new

Start Dante for Rubio

I'm down.
I think X still mostly sucks but so does Rubio. I said it before and I'll say it again, I don't think you would get much difference results whether you start Mitchell at pg, or X, Ingles, Rubio, neto, Allen..... We don't have a good point guard so might as well go with Exum since he is under contract long term and is still young with upside.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm down.
I think X still mostly sucks but so does Rubio. I said it before and I'll say it again, I don't think you would get much difference results whether you start Mitchell at pg, or X, Ingles, Rubio, neto, Allen..... We don't have a good point guard so might as well go with Exum since he is under contract long term and is still young with upside.

Sorry fish, but the only thing that sucks is your analysis. Exum is showing REAL potential with his penetration/finishing/FLOATER FOR **** SAKES/and now his lobs that resulted in 13 assists.

Having been an Alec Burks fan, I would imagine you could appreciate Quin Snyder keeping too short a leash on a young player. I love Quin, but it was bad decision making with Alec, same as it is with Dante. Only difference is that Dante has that penetration/finishing/floater/lob ability that should give him carte blanche.

when Dante had his bad games throughout the years, criticicism from double standards mitchell/rubio fans were also very predictable. LOL

What does “mitchell/rubio” fans have to do with anything. Exum had a great game against a trash team, I need to see more. However it was encouraging to see how well he played today and I really hope he lives up to his initial expectations.

Dante is so damn fast! He gets to the basket at will. If he gets the floater it's all over. Think about it. If the centre stays with our centre. Dante has a floater or a layup or the dunk. If the centre goes to Dante he throws the alley Oop or pass to gobert or favors. He could be great if he gets stronger improves his floater and layup

Dante was good tonight... but the knicks effort in first half was a joke... Jazz players were laughing and dudes were so open. It actually could have ended up much worse in the first half.

Dante did some good things against a **** team... it’s what he’s suppose to do. He’s had a very solid month. I want to see it against a little better competition and for a bit longer before I buy back in.

I’m really happy doe... that would have been disappointing to see him take a step back against an inferior opponent. It’s quite encouraging.