What's new

Stayward

C8wYbAuUMAAPyJu.jpg

Where did you find that screenshot? That is her account name and profile picture for Instagram. I wouldn't put it past people to fake or photoshop it though. Seems too good to be true so it probably is.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Probably found it laying somewhere at a Best Buy parking lot.

Also, I think it would be hilarious to fund the Ingles billboard. Someone should start it.

and funded. I hope they can somehow get permission to do something a little more than a simple text billboard that says #STAYWARD. What's the link to the Ingles one?

Posted this on reddit as well, but this part:

"Here in Utah, we've seen it too many times. Draft the good player, watch him become a great player, and then watch him leave in free agency."

Isn't true. Unless you count Malone in the final year of his career, or Millsap who we willingly let walk, we've never lost a great player to FA.

Wesley Mathews, who played awesome for the Blazers for a few years, would like a word.

Anyone else catch the pregame interview between Hayward and Kenney?

He seemed extremely happy with the billboard and said it will make a difference in his choice.

I just find it amazing that it worked and actually got back to Hayward all within two or three days.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I think the whole billboard thing actually contributed to part of his mini emotional break down during the post-game interview

C'mon guys. Show Ingles some love.
We need him right next to Hayward.
I would donate if I have the means to do so.

someone better start a fund for George Hill or he'll think we don't want him back.