What's new

Stayward

Posted this on reddit as well, but this part:

"Here in Utah, we've seen it too many times. Draft the good player, watch him become a great player, and then watch him leave in free agency."

Isn't true. Unless you count Malone in the final year of his career, or Millsap who we willingly let walk, we've never lost a great player to FA.

Yup. If Gordon walks he will be the first big time free agent that we have lost that we really wanted to keep. Others we wanted to keep that walked we wanted them if they stayed at a discount. Wes may be the exception but what his contract did at the time was put us over the luxury cap and meant we were paying him Kobe type money. Portland hosed us good on that one.

Would reverse psychology work? Billboard should say "Goodbye" instead?

I'm a Hayward hater. I want him off the team, but I want to get something for him. I don't know that that's possible now though. Does anyone still do sign-and-trades?
(I want that Brooklyn pick via Boston).

Holy ****. This is some desperate *** ****. If Hayward wants to leave, then so be it. I ain't begging any player to stay on our squad.

Go Jazz!

3f1cfb457430b286147e1ce283ff21fc.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

Rudy is being stingy! He should donated more than that, c'mon you make millions! (I know it's not really Rudy Gobert)

What if Boston called and offered Crawder, Bradley and who ever they pick with Boston for say a snt for Hayward and hood?

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app
Whoever they pick with Brooklyn? Right?

That would be an interesting offer (if you can even do sign and trade which I'm not sure you can) and I guess it would depend a lot on whether you think Hayward wants to leave or not.

Hell, I probably do it if that Brooklyn pick is #1 or #2. Would be tough though. Hayward has improved a ton.

Whoever they pick with Brooklyn? Right?

That would be an interesting offer (if you can even do sign and trade which I'm not sure you can) and I guess it would depend a lot on whether you think Hayward wants to leave or not.

Hell, I probably do it if that Brooklyn pick is #1 or #2. Would be tough though. Hayward has improved a ton.
I know it is tough. I love hayward

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app

Hadn't checked back on this in a while and looks like they're only $600 away. I'm surprised it actually got that much steam. I thought after the initial 1-2 thousand out the gates it would take a while to hit, but here we are. Should be funded by tomorrow.