What's new

STAYWARD

Just go Hayward. Quit messing about. If you're going, just go. This is like a girlfriend breaking up with you then still sexting you.

Get on with it Hayward.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Allowed a circus to take place and messed with everyone and likely chose boston.

I'm with you brotha. If he chooses to bolt, then I'm very bitter about the drama-queen way he approached this. Look how smooth everything went with Lowry. No fuss, just quietly, and quickly, made the decision to resign.

No, if that's the case you just let the leak hang there and at most just say that you'll make an official announcement when you're ready. You don't call the truth a lie.

It might not be a lie. He might tell ainge look I can't leave these guys high and dry you need to do them a solid. He might be pushing back... he's an asset hoarder. It might have been a conditional yes that got leaked... then telephone game happened and now he's walking it back a little.

It happens and he's clearly torn. I know danny would rather rape and plunder and give us nothing but Hayward may need him to throw something back to appease his guilty mind.

Have no idea who you are. But you were a "fan," left when there was a slight bit of doubt over what would happened, have been looking for a new team to go bother and now come back to rub salt in the wounds?

You're no fan of any team. You land where the wind blows and pretend to be a know-it-all.

Pretend? There's ample evidence of me eloquently and precisely calling these shots over 1 year in advance. Color me the opposite of surprised.

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php...rs-means-they-ve-overplayed-their-hand/page12 Here you go.

I got tons of **** for my predictions and now that they've materialized you want to give me **** about it too? How sad weak and bitter.

There wasn't doubt. I left because the front office overplayed their hand and I didn't agree with the direction they were headed in. They proved me right too, many times over..

The fanbase mostly disagreed with me, and they were wrong. There were several of us calling for a Hayward trade though, it wasn't everyone.

Lets not forget that the Suns were reportedly offering the 4th and 13th pick in last years draft for Hayward..

It was asinine for them to turn that down, they balked, instead of taking preemptive action.... They also threw the 12th pick away for a rental... Sacrificing long-term assets for short-term ones, and FOR WHAT?!? A playoff run where they get completely mopped in the 1st quarter of all 4 games of the sweep?? Thats the prize? and you dare to fault me for not being in agreeance with all that? C'mon now..

It isn't over yet folks. And either way, I love Gordon. I don't think this has anything to do with him. It's overzealous reporters.

Is there smoke? Sure. But there is also water putting out a fire.

STAYWARD!

We love you hear and Boston will sell you out quickly and this whole media bomb is what your life will be if you go there.

If his agent is telling the truth then there is no way to stop the circus. He is still thinking about it and got screwed, what is he supposed to do about that?

I admire that you're trying to reason with people. Especially fish.

He's gone. They're prob just working out details of a S&T because for him to get the max, I think they need to move someone. Likely smart or Bradley.

If Hayward doesnt sign with ESPN this will be a huge black spot on their already ****ty reputation. Even if he does still sign with Boston this does not look good one them.

Great mistake. He might as well be signing with ESPN if he's bolting for an easier path to AS appearances on a worse team in a worse conference.

If his agent is telling the truth then there is no way to stop the circus. He is still thinking about it and got screwed, what is he supposed to do about that?

He just made it so much harder on himself and everyone.

Was thinking today... if he can't appreciate working with Gobert who does all the little stuff and wants to go play with Boston then **** em he has no idea how much easier rudy makes it on him.

We've designed everything with him in mind... if he think Boston will do the same then **** him. If you don't win it all after a move like this then it's a failure and you will not win it all there. They. Aren't. Better.

Well, make a damn decision for starters...