What's new

STAYWARD

I'm not a true american patriot, so I could be wrong, but I would be surprised if he made the decision on the 4th of July. Wouldn't he want to take the day off with his family?

FO low balled him when he was a RFA and Locke said that still has Hayward pissed

IMO, this is the biggest negative for the Jazz in this whole thing. Could have just offered him the 5 year max extension before his RFA season. Not only would they have him for two more years. . . but he'd be happy to be there.

People said Locke interviewed Marc Spears and he said he thinks Hayward is going to Boston. That true? I missed the interview.

I don't love Kevin Love, but man would he be ideal on this team.

I think Rubio - Hood - Hayward - Love - Gobert can give GSW a run for their money. Second best team in the league.
These.
Bring on love. Also wouldn't mind Millsap. Prefer love though.

**** it...... DL, go get porzingas!

I'm being an optimist:

Hayward is deliberately dragging this out so Boston and Miami are frozen out of the market until he signs with the Jazz; thus given DL an opportunity to work a few more trade deals without those two teams mucking up the works. (Don't tell me this doesn't work! I need my illusions!)

This would be so awesome.

I'm guessing the quicker the decision is the more likely he sign with the Jazz. He already knows what the Jazz offer.

I think he'll be quiet, actually. Pretty sure Lindsey is going to put the fear in him, regardless of Hayward's decision.
Ya right

I'm just picturing Hayward and company with deal already agreed upon. They are eating some food and are kicking back relaxing. Gordo has started up a crazy FIFA tournament with Ricky, Rudy, Gail and himself.
Gail lol.

Really doe they watching nba tv

The more time this drags on, the less confident I get. We're a known quantity and we can pay him the most (by far). Shouldn't need much convincing.

My worry is how often does a team have to wine and dine their own FA this much, with the FA ultimately reuppimg? Lowry got done without fanfare to stay. The whole process is a bad omen :(