What's new

STAYWARD

And the realist wins. I called this happening over a year ago LOL. 0 indication that he was EVER coming back. His body language especially told it at the end of game 4 against the warriors. Good luck in Boston Gordo, SOME of us knew it all along

The thing that pisses me off the most about this is if we had any inclination that GH wanted to go someplace else, you can bet that DL would have unloaded him at the trade deadline just to get back some assets.

Can't fault the guy. Easy All Star appearances (probably starting), reuniting with his coaching father figure, playing for a storied franchise on a national stage, very good chance to make at least one Finals in the next 3 years (and just as likely get swept in 4.) He's living his dream, so be it.

For us, a crushing setback, but only a setback. We've still got the best center in the game, a shrewd GM, and plenty of good young talent. Bring on the season.

Hey sign my best friend... check... hey this point guard is really good... we got em.

**** it I'm out.

So this means I was correct about a great # of things I got a ton of **** for over the years..

As I said a hundred times over, my plan was better and now we can say conclusively had more vision/clarity than D. Lindsey's.

the stipulations of my return to this board and Jazz fandom have now been met, but I'm kinda wishy-washy on it. I've assimilated to another team and their board for the last 2 months.

Time for some pondering.

Nah, we still got a better team without Hayward than the garbage you have suggested. Good luck with that other team. We as Jazz fans had a FA period with posters. Sorry to tell you but we didnt offer you a spot on our fan team. Good luck with the offers for other teams and boards though, we wish you the best in go **** yourself and not coming back.

What the...

@wojespn: Gordon Hayward's agent, Mark Bartelstein, tells ESPN: "Gordon hasn't made a decision yet. We are still working through it."

**** off, troll.

troll? shall I bump some of the threads where I made spot on predictions and got pages worth of vindictive responses?

I'm a troll because I read the tea leaves differently than the majority on this board?

i've long said this roster can absorb the blow of losign hayward better than many will admit and they can still make the playoffs this year, and i stand by it.

LOL at these last tweets saying "HOLD ON NOTHING FINAL YET", yes let's just let the knife sit in there in a little longer

Our only hope is espn is reporting it. Well lots of peeps are. But espn gets **** wrong so often...