What's new

STAYWARD

My daughter got one after seeing a game in Anaheim a few years back, but i had the sense to get a Rudy one. I chose wisely. Are you in Melb ?? we can get together to burn them.
I just moved from Melbourne a few weeks ago. I'M in Newcastle NSW now. Least i can still wear my rudy Jersey. I will be in melb over xmas we can burn them then if you like. I would seriously like to burn my Hayward jersey along with other like minded people.

Sent from my SM-N920I using JazzFanz mobile app

Good luck Hayward! Boston media will eat you alive. You chose the cowards way. Want your participation trophies. Something to be said for Stockton and Malone for sticking with one team and being okay with leaving it on the court rather than leaving the team that drafted you. Coward! You will be nothing more than a 2nd or 3rd option. At least a hurt Favs wants to be here and took a pay cut to be here. ****ing douche.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I think he hasn't made a decision because his decision is contingent on either Boston or Utah pulling off another move. He's otherwise known for weeks what the factors are. I think he'll stay in Utah IF Utah does something else. I don't think the Jazz are just sitting on their hands.

HE MADE HIS DECISIONw when you typed it!

simple as THAT!

Believe in DL - it's gonna be alright. We have Rudy - I'd rather lose three Haywards than one Rudy. Just sit back and enjoy the ride - it's gonna be fun. And don't be surprised when Mitchell makes us forget about that guy the Celtics signed.

THIS x 10,000,000

So much for "high character" guys Lindsey.

Dude totally ****** us. He knew he was going, could have at least got Crowder or a pick or SOMETHING back for him like PG13 did with Indi. I don't know if we get Rubio or overpay Ingles if we knew he was leaving.

I hope he has a poor 2 years and Ainge ships him off to Sacramento.

Public enemy #1.

#Betrayward
#GordonCoward
#TheseHoesAintLoyal

So much for "high character" guys Lindsey.

Dude totally ****** us. He knew he was going, could have at least got Crowder or a pick or SOMETHING back for him like PG13 did with Indi. I don't know if we get Rubio or overpay Ingles if we knew he was leaving.

I hope he has a poor 2 years and Ainge ships him off to Sacramento.

Public enemy #1.

#Betrayward
#GordonCoward
#TheseHoesAintLoyal

Yeah, it woulda been nice to get something for him. Oh well.

This is Rudy's team, beeches.

I just moved from Melbourne a few weeks ago. I'M in Newcastle NSW now. Least i can still wear my rudy Jersey. I will be in melb over xmas we can burn them then if you like. I would seriously like to burn my Hayward jersey along with other like minded people.

man you picked a good winter to move. I just bought a fire pit for the porch, dunno if i can hold off burning it for that long

I think the way it was handled and how the jazz were kept in the dark as it seems, makes me resent Hayward. Hill didnt help the situation either and now were stuck with Rubio. Least we got to keep Ingles.

Last edited:
man you picked a good winter to move. I just bought a fire pit for the porch, dunno if i can hold off burning it for that long
Post us a clip when you light it up. Was 21 D Celsius yesterday really warm, too hot for car windows to be up. Big change from the traditional melb winter weather. My partners family is from the mornington peninsula is that near you?

Post us a clip when you light it up. Was 21 D Celsius yesterday really warm, too hot for car windows to be up. Big change from the traditional melb winter weather. My partners family is from the mornington peninsula is that near you?

Man its been cold this winter. Your 'partner' is from the peninsula? Where did you two fellas meet?

nah out near the dandenongs. fffrrreeeeezing You can shush about your 21 degrees lol

shall do, picture will be provided !

this is maybe worse than a footballer going to Collingwood ... ffs Miami would have been more palatable.

nah out near the dandenongs. fffrrreeeeezing You can shush about your 21 degrees lol

shall do, picture will be provided !

this is maybe worse than a footballer going to Collingwood ... ffs Miami would have been more palatable.
The funny thing for me is before Ex an joe came to utah Boston was my team , still a big rondo fan but now its just Utah for me, wont wear my boston cap ever again. 7 years developing , investing time an energy making him the player he has become. Im looking forward to seeing who can and will step up an fill the void. Lol at collingwood my wife is a crazy magpie supporter.

The funny thing for me is before Ex an joe came to utah Boston was my team , still a big rondo fan but now its just Utah for me, wont wear my boston cap ever again. 7 years developing , investing time an energy making him the player he has become. Im looking forward to seeing who can and will step up an fill the void. Lol at collingwood my wife is a crazy magpie supporter.

lol you're sleeping with the devil mate.

Because they are little babies who think athletes owe them things.

To be fair, you've been a closet Celtic fan all along. You supported Hayward leaving just like you supported Durant.

You're not a true Jazz fan like a lot of people here. More of a flavor of the month fan.