What's new

Steal now- Lauri Markkanen

If we could add Lauri to the team without changing the current structure, something involving moving Conley out would be ideal, then we should do it. Lots of potential there and already would be a good fit. Mitchell, Ingles, Bojan, Markkanen, Gobert is a decent starting 5. Royce, Clarkson, Favors off the bench. Not bad.

No. They sure have a lot of talent but it's even hard to say how they will look next season. Will they try to unload CP3? If not is he able to stay healthy another season? He's been still the biggest factor in this team performing better that anyone expected.

Chris Paul isn't the only reason, they have more versatile wings and depth than we do

“Nuggets who would be up in series if big crybaby leFraud James didn't whine to the refs.“

that was Pathetic ..the guy who campaigns as the GOAT whines to the league once it was going to be a hard fought series. He is delusional.

. Not apples to apples. What if Barton and Harris play that whole series as well?
I think Murray is actually a better scorer than Donovan and that’s saying something. He is certainly more efficient shooting % . Not a volume guy.
He isnt more efficient... You just like talking out your *** lmfao.

If we could add Lauri to the team without changing the current structure, something involving moving Conley out would be ideal, then we should do it. Lots of potential there and already would be a good fit. Mitchell, Ingles, Bojan, Markkanen, Gobert is a decent starting 5. Royce, Clarkson, Favors off the bench. Not bad.
That;s a worse team than they have now. Lauri makes us a worse defensive team than starting Conley does.

What's the jazz timeline? They not contenders rn. Not even close . They need to make a run when DM gets closer to his prime. So they should build for then and this kid can play. With that said Bulls not going give him up for some scrubs off the Jazz bench who are barely nba players. Serious you think the jazz are contenders RN? What makes you think this honestly. Take off your jazz hat and put on your neutral glasses and tell me how the Jazz are legit contenders in a beast west
Lakers
Nuggets
Clippers
Mavericks
Rockets
Warriors

Those six you can pencil in for west next year. Teams like memphis,N.O, Minny ,Sac, phoenix are all up and coming young teams.

Jazz are there with OKC just kind of in the middle. To me best thing to do is get young guys and let them grow a bond together with DM ,it has worked magic for Nuggets who would be up in series if big crybaby leFraud James didn't whine to the refs. Those young teams are building teams and the players are creating bonds together. Jazz are in serious trouble of becoming a doormat team. I like DM but he a high volume scorer lime Carmelo Anthony,Tmac and those guys never won anything
That's why I have serious doubt about if we can even make the playoffs next season. You can never trust a bunch of 30 yr olds who can basically fall off the cliff at any moment. ED Davis just did that to us this season. Tell me why it couldn't be Joe or Conley next season, and when that happens we are in serious trouble

Im not saying Bogey is a better rebounder, but he doesnt hurt that much and he's a much better offensive player than Lauri.
if you look at Lauri's scoring numbers last season it's already very close to Bojan's numbers this year, while adding 9 boards a game on top of that

We dont need to sacrifice contending now to contend later. But I will add - we need a long term plan because we have done nothing to build anything around Don in a few years.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
You can be both "contending now" and "contending later" though. Just look at Boston and Denver. And i'd say Lauri is ready to help this team now because he's been in this league for 3 years and has put up good numbers. If you put him on this Jazz team he could be our 4th or even 3rd best player right away. Trading "contending now" for "contending later" would be something more like trading Bojan for RJ Barrett, or trading Rudy for Mo Bamba

On a 22 win team...
most good young players put up good numbers on bad teams. What a surprise. KAT is widely recognized as one of the best players in this league and tell me how many games T'wolves have won last season? What about AD when he was with the Pels?

most good young players put up good numbers on bad teams. What a surprise. KAT is widely recognized as one of the best players in this league and tell me how many games T'wolves have won last season? What about AD when he was with the Pels?
Lauri isnt KAT or AD, dont even make that comp lmfao.

Zero perimeter defense. Mitchell is the only guy in that starting five that can D up a wing player, and the Jazz need his energy spent on offense.

You can be both "contending now" and "contending later" though. Just look at Boston and Denver. And i'd say Lauri is ready to help this team now because he's been in this league for 3 years and has put up good numbers. If you put him on this Jazz team he could be our 4th or even 3rd best player right away. Trading "contending now" for "contending later" would be something more like trading Bojan for RJ Barrett, or trading Rudy for Mo Bamba
I agree with you. I really like him and think he fits long term. I'm just not sold on him being a definite upgrade to Bojan.

If we change the roster it needs to be with Conley, Davis, Bradley and picks. I dont think any of that would get us Lauri unless its some complicated deal with a 3rd team.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app