What's new

Stephenson's on the trading BLOCK do we want him????

Stephenson's on the trading BLOCK do we want him?

• Total voters
I'm not advocating trading for him, but I would say that he would probably be a better fit here than on Charlotte. Al Jefferson can be a difficult person to play with. I bet he'd look a lot better here.

He starts at SG and is tasked at shutting down opponent's scoring PG/SG/SF, with Burks being the true scoring 6th man off the bench.

Exum/Burke
Stephenson/Burks
Hayward/Hood
Favors/Booker
Gobert/Kanter

That's a nice & deep lineup and could be scary good defensively in just a couple of years.

He starts at SG and is tasked at shutting down opponent's scoring PG/SG/SF, with Burks being the true scoring 6th man off the bench.

Exum/Burke
Stephenson/Burks
Hayward/Hood
Favors/Booker
Gobert/Kanter

That's a nice & deep lineup and could be scary good defensively in just a couple of years.

Wouldn't we have to give up someone in the trade or do we get him for a second round pick lol

Exum/Burke
Stephenson/Burks
Hayward/Hood
Favors/Booker
Gobert/Kanter

Except you will need to be trading one of our guys to get him.

I don't want lance

If he was not a head case then he would be a fine pickup. He is crazy, so it's not even worth talking about getting him.

If we don't have to give up much to get him, yes. He clearly has the talent to be worth his contract and then some.

If we don't have to give up much to get him, yes. He clearly has the talent to be worth his contract and then some.

At his current contract he has the talent to be a bargain and the attitude to be a liability. I'd love to see him pull some **** off with Quin...

7a722219gw1emga9pe68yg20en08chdt.gif

Stephenson can play perimeter defense 10x better than anyone on our roster currently. He could be our 6th man.

Hayward should do it.

I'm sure they would take our unprotected first + Booker and Evans to make salaries close enough for the trade to go through.

At this point I'd think they just take expiring contracts and either a protected pick (don't think anyone would have to give up a lottery pick to get him) or a young guy with potential (think Hood).

Hayward should do it.

I'm sure they would take our unprotected first + Booker and Evans to make salaries close enough for the trade to go through.

At this point I think he's in the "liability" column for them, meaning they probably need to get rid off him as much as or more than anybody would need to acquire him. Right now I wouldn't give up unprotected pick for him. Maybe a second or top 15 protected first(maybe the Warriors pick) + filling(expiring or non-guaranteed contracts) is the best I'd be willing to give them.