What's new

**STG jazzfanz nite out Friday Nov 9th**

So it's looking like it might just be...

Me, PKM, Chris L, Zulu, and Stoked?

Why did it seem like we were gonna have a ton of people before? Also, why do I get the feeling it's just gonna end up being me and Chris L on a man date?

I am thinking that I just might be able to make it down for this, actually. Friday, Nov. 9th, right? Is there a place for me to crash?

Peppers or WingNutz is fine with me.

@Trout - If you're serious, I'll see what I can find.

I am thinking that I just might be able to make it down for this, actually. Friday, Nov. 9th, right? Is there a place for me to crash?

If ya don't mind a couch that smells like a dog, and 4 kids waking you up at 7:00 AM, I could run it by my wife.

Would you rather have the recliner?

Or were you warning me not to let Trout in my residence?

It was more along the lines of a warning to Trout. Those stains aren't really mayo, no matter what UGLI says.

I want to officially state that I do not approve of all of the innuendo, filter avoidance, and homosexual slurs that are running amok in this thread.

Col*on would not approve.

Hope 22oz. bombers are alright.

I was waiting until after the poker games. Not many drinkers at the final game. I had a lot more beer than I thought.

There will be:
Scottish Ale (80 Schilling)
YES ESB
American IPA

I was waiting until after the poker games. Not many drinkers at the final game. I had a lot more beer than I thought.

There will be:
YES ESB
American IPA

AWESOME.

I'll be sure and let the rest of the STG'ers know how they taste :)

There will be:
YES ESB
American IPA

wait. what? you're coming?