What's new

**STG jazzfanz nite out Friday Nov 9th**

I shoot whiskey, and then shoot hoops. I don't care. I just don't go to wingnutz because I'm a broke student that can't afford to throw down $25 for the wings and beer I like.

I shoot whiskey, and then shoot hoops. I don't care. I just don't go to wingnutz because I'm a broke student that can't afford to throw down $25 for the wings and beer I like.

Bro, come to wingnuts for n9. You can have a few of my wings, and i buy beer by the pitcher, ill let you have a few. you won't have to spend 25$. and ya got 3 weeks to save a few bucks.

so you're coming witty? you can come drink at my house before we go so we can save some $$ on booze. ill feed you chicken nuggets too

i will put a ****load of nuggets in my pants, we can all reach in and eat them throughout the night to save money

woot. 2 hours pregrame, my place, everyone invited. Pm's will be sent day of if you express interest

i will put a ****load of nuggets in my pants, we can all reach in and eat them throughout the night to save money

I'll wear cargo's that night for extra space. We can just sprinkle our nuggets in with the rest of our food. Those dumb asses at Wing Nutz will never know the difference.