What's new

Stoked, Batman, XSY, PKM, Ben 10 and anyone else's in souther Utah!!

100% for sure coulda brought both waitresees back to my house. if i wasnt married. and ugli wasnt with me. next week for sure. 100%.

lolololol^

I've literally been to BWW 100 times (or atleast one more time than PKM) its in a whole different universe than WingNutz as far as atmosphere and fun goes, but just judging the wings, I like WingNutz wings better.

Still, nobody would say Wingnutz is better than BWW.

So, I get it now.

St. George. No wonder you guys have nothing to do but post in JFC all winter.

Must be something in the water. I grew up there. Danny McArthur is my cuz.

Why not jog around the Dixie Rock and back on the red sand dunes on one of your cold winter days next year. Or do that little trail down below the town where the Santa Clara wash goes around that old Shivwits campsite hill where the freeway cuts through to Bloomington.

I've never been one to brag, but I DID take 3rd place in the poker tourney last night, winning a substantial gift card in the process.

That's 2 finishes in the money in 4 Wingnutz tourneys for the Ugmeister.

PS: why do Xsy, Ben10, and Batman hate the STG crew with all their hearts???

I've never been one to brag, but I DID take 3rd place in the poker tourney last night, winning a substantial gift card in the process.

Haha... I don't hate any member of the STG group...

So, I get it now.

St. George. No wonder you guys have nothing to do but post in JFC all winter.

Must be something in the water. I grew up there. Danny McArthur is my cuz.

You're getting confused. The stuff in the water is what gets all the women pregnant. I know 10 people that just had babies or are almost due.

No hate from me. I got hurt at work a couple of weeks ago and really can't drive right now. Couldn't get there.

What happened?

Had a Kawasaki Mule tip over on my arm and drag it underneath it, crushed my wrist and dislocated my shoulder, took half the skin off the underside of my forearm. Its getting better. Have about 70% movement back in my shoulder and my wrist is healing. I should heal completely but its at least another couple of weeks before I can really use my arm in a normal way.

Had a Kawasaki Mule tip over on my arm and drag it underneath it, crushed my wrist and dislocated my shoulder, took half the skin off the underside of my forearm. Its getting better. Have about 70% movement back in my shoulder and my wrist is healing. I should heal completely but its at least another couple of weeks before I can really use my arm in a normal way.

Damn dude... Hopes you ok!?!?