What's new

Stop This War

babe

I have been looking for news. Not that I believe anything in the news, but "news" that is itself "evidence" of facts.

I once hoped that the EU, NATO and USA, and Ukranian government officials would just meet two of Putin's bargaining points. Ukraine become demilitarized, never a NATO member or EU member with civil rights for ethnic Russians, a large minority. An end to the contest between economic organizations I call "cartels" or oligarchic interests using ethnic or political divides to attempt to gain power.

It's pretty clear that Putin stepped in it on this one. Anti-Russian activists had been busy for almost three decades, digging tunnels under industrial plants, cities, parks to resist the provoked Russian invasion when it came. In about 1980 my military officer brother died, and I was given his personal effects. Which included some specific plans for war in the middle east, in Iraq to be exact. We have a monster war industry with political power that can just plan things out decades in advance. I am against these wars which cost the American taxpayers and citizens everything.

I think the Ukraine war has been on the books for decades.

I will turn this thread into a compilation of specific facts we don't get in our news, with proof I have.

One more comment first. Ukraine, along with other regions of the old USSR, were starved or severely depopulated into camps by nominally "Russian" dictators, like the Georgian, not "Russia". In truth, all Marxist are not "Russian" in any sense but place of life. The "Marxist" dictators are Western idiologues who believed nothing "Russian". A totally foreign belief. No real connection with the people they ruled, even in the West, where Marxism was developed and cultivatedd as a means of population control.

However, a lot of people in the former USSR resented "Russia" as the source of their oppression. Accordingly, I think there is no real prospect for Putin or any Russian nationalist to rebuild the USSR as a dictatorship.

Nobody really believes "Marxism" anymore, except some are willing to adapt it locally as a means of political control.

People universally want local political issues, rights, rule, elections, or any other kind of influence over their lives, politically. Globalism is antithetical to all that. Large scale geopolitics will never be popular locally. Ukraine should have local government, but that has to be some kind of representative government that fully validates minority rights. Ukraine has come under Western manipulation and has taken severe step to oppress the Russian minority, by foreign interests that want to use Ukraine for oligarchic fortunes or poltical manipulation directed against Russia or Russians. Western interests deliberately provoked this war. Putin had long stated his demands for a soft, subservient powerless border crony state. Corrupt Western influencers noted his expectations and decided to exploit them and start a war that could destroy him.

Zelensky in particular was made "popular" by media moguls in Ukraine, and later by Western media to be somehow a Ukranian nationalist. He has been a puppet to lead a Western war against Russia. With his own people the front line.

Here is a video piece on a Donetsk town that was occupied by Ukrainian troops, who parked tanks and armored gun vehicles between apartment buildings, and where Ukranian soldiers took positions in upper levels of a hospital. The video shows the Ukranian military evidence....... spent shells on hospital floors, the destroyed tanks positioned near the residential buildings. The broad fact is that Ukranian military has overwhelmingly taken positions in "civilian" targets, and that our lying media has universally been silent about this fact of war. I have listened to Mark Levin's media enough to know his relatives fought the Japanese in places like Iwo Jima. We don't talk about it, but the Japanese used local or indigenous people as shields, even forcing them to take the front space in tunnels or caves. Our troops had to just fry them with flamethrowers. We did that.

Stuff like that is universal fact of war.

There is no truth to Ukraine being a war for freedom of a country. It is a war that uses a country for geopolitical large global financial advantage, for a few global elite interests. It is a rush to eat one of their own alive. The Rockefellers want to eat Putin. That is why we fight. That is why we buy weapons and ship them to people and make other people die.

Don’t know why I should just trust Chinese state media. They lied early on with the bio weapons lab bs. Propaganda proxy for Putin.

“In March 2022, CGTN paid for digital ads on Facebook targeting global users with briefings and newscasts featuring pro-Kremlin talking points about the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine after Meta Platforms banned Russian state media advertisement buys.[49][50] The same month, CGTN repeated unsubstantiated Russian claims of biological weapons labs in Ukraine.[51][52]

Don’t know why I should just trust Chinese state media. They lied early on with the bio weapons lab bs. Propaganda proxy for Putin.

“In March 2022, CGTN paid for digital ads on Facebook targeting global users with briefings and newscasts featuring pro-Kremlin talking points about the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine after Meta Platforms banned Russian state media advertisement buys.[49][50] The same month, CGTN repeated unsubstantiated Russian claims of biological weapons labs in Ukraine.[51][52]

But they’re contrarian and that’s all that matters.

Reactions: Red

You're one of the most well-intentioned(by your own estimate) self-deceiving9by my estimates)propagandists(determined for your own purposes) on the planet. I don't know what makes a "conscience" that will stare down a picture or a video and disbelieve your own eyes.

Don't be such a moron. I said I don't just believe stuff from anyone. I look for the proof of a fact.

Pretty hard for a journalist with a camera to tow a tank and put it where he wants it. Pretty hard for people to pick up machine gun shells and equipment and haul it up to a blown out window on the third floor.

The fact that Ukranian military in action does park tanks between apartment buildings, set up machine gun nests in the upper floors of hospitals, and in general put the people in front of their own positions generally doesn't make them much different from most armed forces we've ever had, and even US forces had to burn indigenous peoples alive to root out the Japanese in most campaigns. What the pictures prove is the lying propaganda of our Western media for claiming otherwise, or ignoring these facts in reporting on this war.
I'll be getting other pics out that show Ukrainians loading Jewish synagogues with rockets and such, and using children's care centers for operations headquarters.

Zelensky, the US, NATO, and the EU could have settled the issues with negotiations in Minsk, which we set up Zelensky to cop out on. In doing so, we would have ended thirty years of breaking our negotiated agreements with Russia about NATO expansion.

It would have left borders where they were, perhaps, but kept Ukraine out of NATO and the EU, and on the down side, still an open economic contest between dueling oligarchs. Might not have really helped ethnic Russian minority rights, but would have demilitarized the place and ended the killing.

At one point, Putin offered just to join NATO. That would have tied the Chinese' leaders shorts in a knot, wouldn't it have.

And that kind of thinking proves my point that this is really an oil war, really about control over Russian resources by Western interests.

But they’re contrarian and that’s all that matters.
It's a tough act to be contrarian against every possible prejudice or narrative or line of propaganda, but it's necessary in today's climate. I try. You should try, too.

humans are capable of reason, if they can find any facts to work with.