What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

Hartsock

Banned
I'm bored as hell, what are some of your stupidest pet peeves? I hate it when people try and wave me through a 4 way stop when it is clearly their turn. I also hate this whole new coupon craze where they go and buy like 35 bottles of mustard for 25 cents because they have a ton of coupons, then when I go to the store needing just one bottle of mustard and some fat cheap selfish bitch has bought up the stores entire stock of mustard. What the **** are you going to do with that much mustard? Dammit I hate that.

I'm bored as hell, what are some of your stupidest pet peeves? I hate it when people try and wave me through a 4 way stop when it is clearly their turn. I also hate this whole new coupon craze where they go and buy like 35 bottles of mustard for 25 cents because they have a ton of coupons, then when I go to the store needing just one bottle of mustard and some fat cheap selfish bitch has bought up the stores entire stock of mustard. What the **** are you going to do with that much mustard? Dammit I hate that.

They are selling them on-line. It is all the rage at the moment.

People who leave their 2 month expired milk in the back of the fridge and don't bother to throw it away (my roommate).

Taught him a lesson one day when I made pancakes and gave him a glass of milk, the 2 month expired milk.

When I catch my older brother wearing my clothing; I get it back, finding out that it has stretched to the point of no-return, seeing as he has 50 pounds on me.

I was complaining about that 4-way stop crap to my wife yesterday. Take your ****ing turn already and stop confusing everyone by trying to be nice. Nice is taking your turn when it's your damn turn.

People trying to touch my food or my drink. Outside of my daughters I will break your god damn hand.

My boss recently said that it bugs her when people use their garage for their junk instead of their cars. "Park your ******* car in your garage and either throw your junk away or learn how to organize!"

I was complaining about that 4-way stop crap to my wife yesterday. Take your ****ing turn already and stop confusing everyone by trying to be nice. Nice is taking your turn when it's your damn turn.

The person who is waving people through usually is the one who doesn't know when it's their damn turn. Or parallel park.

I also hate it when people take or try to take their turn too soon. Learn how a four-way stop works and deal with it!

I also hate it when people take or try to take their turn too soon. Learn how a four-way stop works and deal with it!

Honestly, if everyone sits there for more than a couple seconds I just go.

People who use the express lane when there is nothing express about the speed they go once they get there. I've heard a few of their opinions and they're even more indignant about it than you'd expect. It's as if they go there and go slow in order to teach the people who want to go fast a lesson.

It may surprise some of you clams but I'm OCD as **** and have a litany.

What Gameface said. The left lane is a passing lane ********. If I'm up your ***, and high beaming you, it means GTFO of my way. Or you can just continue driving like a dumbass and create a traffic jam like a selfish jerk.
When I drove manual, I hated it when I'd take my vehicle to have it worked on, and I'd get in, start it, and the car would jump because the mechanic had left it in 1st. Jesus. Just use the parking break.
Since I'm OCD, I like things nice and neat. Continually, I clean. When I clean the kitchen, it drives me bonkers when my gf goes in minutes later, gets some food, and leaves crumbs all over the counter.
People who like dumb ****ing movies and not only like them but insist they're really good.

I have a bunch of others but can't think of them right now.

It may surprise some of you clams but I'm OCD as **** and have a litany.

What Gameface said. The left lane is a passing lane ********. If I'm up your ***, and high beaming you, it means GTFO of my way. Or you can just continue driving like a dumbass and create a traffic jam like a selfish jerk.When I drove manual, I hated it when I'd take my vehicle to have it worked on, and I'd get in, start it, and the car would jump because the mechanic had left it in 1st. Jesus. Just use the parking break.
Since I'm OCD, I like things nice and neat. Continually, I clean. When I clean the kitchen, it drives me bonkers when my gf goes in minutes later, gets some food, and leaves crumbs all over the counter.
People who like dumb ****ing movies and not only like them but insist they're really good.

I have a bunch of others but can't think of them right now.

That's even worse when you're on a 2-lane interstate and have someone in front of you in the passing lane going the same speed as cars in the other lane. I also hate it when people stay in the passing lane to pass a big truck even though they could easily get over, let you pass, and then get back in the passing lane without having to slow down.