What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

...one time I pissed in a drinking fountain in the lockerroom because all the urinals and toilets were being used and I really had to go. Our coach came in while I was peeing and he was like I'm gonna make you drink that Muldoon but then he asked the rest of the team if they cared and everyone was chill about it

Was that before or after he took it to use as a toothpick?

when people say i could care less that Makes me angry because it makes them sound so stupid and I dont even get if like they think about what they are saying before They talk. but Thats not really a pet peeve becuse it doesnt like bother me.

i dont really have any other pet peeves besides people who spend 15 minutes at the gas station buying scratch and wins or lotto tickets. its like Bro ur not gonna win ha ha ha

even though i dont know any personally the people who do the Occupy stuff really get under my skin becaues its like you dont need to wear black rimmed glasses and bandanas to protest. I dunno I'll probably get made fun of for saying that knowing some of The posters on here but yeah those are my pet peeves i think If you can even call them those

That happen a lot in Magna?

LMAOOOO uh ohhh.. I used to hock loogies into the drinking fountain at school all the Time and one time I pissed in a drinking fountain in the lockerroom because all the urinals and toilets were being used and I really had to go. Our coach came in while I was peeing and he was like I'm gonna make you drink that Muldoon but then he asked the rest of the team if they cared and everyone was chill about it

How did you get high enough to sit on a drinking fountain?

People between the ages of 13 and 20

Men who wear sport coats with jeans

People who don't wear belts

Men who wear scarves, not for warmth, but for fashion

20to4ea.jpg

I thought I'd throw in a little bita hip too, just for you kennykyle <33

****ing kids who shoot bottle-rockets off constantly, all ****ing day. If I had a get out of jail free card I would murder this 13 year old kid across the street from my parent's house.

People who don't use their turn signal to turn. Especially if I'm waiting to make a right turn into the lane they're in. If I knew you were turning, I could have made that spot dick face!

Some family dining pet peeves:

Going out to eat and watching children run around and scream in a restaurant because dad's on the phone and mom's Prozac has just kicked in. I don't want to be there with my own kids and I sure as **** don't want to have your screaming little ****s running around. Make your kids behave or go home.

Taking my family to a place like In-n-Out and after getting our food, finding there's no place to sit because the asssholes who just got there have sent their family to grab any empty tables. Wait your ****ing turn, you mother****ers!

People who order enough to feed an army at the drive-through. The Fiesta pack at Del Taco is a good deal but get your fat *** inside and order it.

"A tall latte with half soy, half skim, double espresso. And whipped cream." **** you. Here's coffee, bitch. Black.

People who hate bacon but complain about picky eaters.

People who have to fiddle with things. It just bugs the hell out of me.

When people pace around a room and I'm sitting down.

When people stand when they should be sitting.

"A tall latte with half soy, half skim, double espresso. And whipped cream." **** you. Here's coffee, bitch. Black.

That's what I'm talkin' bout! Pour it in a cup and drink it.

Some family dining pet peeves]Going out to eat and watching children run around and scream in a restaurant because dad's on the phone and mom's Prozac has just kicked in. I don't want to be there with my own kids and I sure as **** don't want to have your screaming little ****s running around. Make your kids behave or go home.

Holy cow, how did I forget this? And not just in restaurants but in any setting. MsSerp and I saw Scream 4 last year, and four little 11 or so year olds were running up and down the aisle every 10 minutes or so, talking, fairly loudly, and being annoying as hell. One of their moms did nothing about it and even left for about 20 minutes at one point. About an hour in, I lost it and literally screamed across the movie theater, "Sit down!" in a loud, Pacino-ish type voice, and they froze and shut the **** up the rest of the film. How it even got to that is beyond me. I saw no one else saying anything to them. ****ing cowards. Speak up. And raise your kids right. If you don't want to, wait 'til a movie comes out on DVD.

Douche bag smokers who think it's quite alright to just toss their butts out of their car window, or onto the grass, or wherever. That's LITTERING *** ****! If I were a cop, I'd just sit at intersections in the summer and just wait until Mr. Smokestack tosses his butt out the window. Boom, ticket. Next time you're at a stop light, look down at the road where you're at -- thousands of butts just laying there.

Douche bag smokers who think it's quite alright to just toss their butts out of their car window, or onto the grass, or wherever. That's LITTERING *** ****! If I were a cop, I'd just sit at intersections in the summer and just wait until Mr. Smokestack tosses his butt out the window. Boom, ticket. Next time you're at a stop light, look down at the road where you're at -- thousands of butts just laying there.

my Dad went ham on a few of our workers because They left cigs in our yard. He was like why dont you just take a **** on my lawn and yelling crazy stuff I think my Mom started crying so he stopped but I don't really remember. I was kinda young but I think those guys never came Back but yeah people who smoke are just dumb period I think

Wow, you all guys have some serious problems in your lifes.

JK. My biggest pet peeve is... The people who hate or get annoyed over this kind of little things. Meh...

Ooops, still kidding. :p

Last edited:
I hate when people won't turn right onto a multi-lane road because there is someone turning left onto the same road. Let's keep it moving folks.

I hate when people won't turn right onto a multi-lane road because there is someone turning left onto the same road. Let's keep it moving folks.

There are a LOT of people that turn left into the wrong lane. It's better to be safe and delay people a few minutes than get in a potentially dangerous accident and delay the people behind you even more.

When someone turns right in front of me, making me slow down to avoid them even though there is no one behind me for a half mile. Especially semi trucks.