What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

When someone turns right in front of me, making me slow down to avoid them even though there is no one behind me for a half mile. Especially semi trucks.

That happens in my town all the freaking time. Pissed me off.

There are a LOT of people that turn left into the wrong lane. It's better to be safe and delay people a few minutes than get in a potentially dangerous accident and delay the people behind you even more.

Dangerous? Maybe to the fenders. Most turns are made in the 20mph range or slower. I take my lane, if someone turning left intended to go there they change their mind when they see I'm already there.

There are a LOT of people that turn left into the wrong lane. It's better to be safe and delay people a few minutes than get in a potentially dangerous accident and delay the people behind you even more.

Dangerous? Maybe to the fenders. Most turns are made in the 20mph range or slower. I take my lane, if someone turning left intended to go there they change their mind when they see I'm already there.

Ok, maybe minor would be a better term than dangerous. But still, if people are bad enough drivers to turn into the wrong lane, intentionally or not, then for all I know they may not be paying enough attention to stop before hitting me. I apologize in advance if I delay you in this situation at some point.

I hate when people won't turn right onto a multi-lane road because there is someone turning left onto the same road. Let's keep it moving folks.

Just don't get hit by a UTA bus in Sandy while doing so. Cops make special laws up for them.

People who use the phrase "a myriad of..." - yes, myriad is a fun and fancy word, but if you insist on using it, learn how to use it correctly, please.

People who feel compelled to provide a review of something they just said, especially when they preface the quote with, "I'm like,..."

Any retail or restaurant employee who acts like they are really being put out to have to do their job.

Over-qualifying statements. Just f'n say it and don't make me wait 5 minutes for you to ramp up to your one sentence.

In my company I have a rule that's called "3 b's";

Be brief
Be brilliant
Be gone

Guys who never smile in pictures.

75vmzdzjn2r5vqzrs7ni.jpeg

Where is the smile?

^ I lol'd.

Surprise at the lack of mention of my impeccable fashion sense from page 3.

I love seeing the camaradarie between Dala and Cy today. These two ganging up on the nice guy all day today .. and still getting their asses handed to them. Stick together, though, kids. Safety in numbers they say.