What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

Ya yesterday I was driving home and I could barely see the top of the east mountains (big and little cottonwood) and couldn't see any of the West mountains or any mountains to the South or north.
And I was planning on taking my dog for a walk but when I saw that on my drive home I was like **** that, I'm not walking outside in this ****

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Salt Lake City finishes the day with worst air quality in the country

https://fox13now.com/2019/12/04/sal...he-day-with-worst-air-quality-in-the-country/

People who leave their cars running when they aren't going anywhere.
Also people who start their cars up minutes before they are going anywhere so it will be warm when they get in. Wear a ****ing coat and a beanie got God's sake. The air is almost unbreathable. No need to make it worse so you don't have to be a chilly for 5 minutes.

I still haven't had one of them damn Popeyes Chicken sandwiches

People who leave their cars running when they aren't going anywhere.
Also people who start their cars up minutes before they are going anywhere so it will be warm when they get in. Wear a ****ing coat and a beanie got God's sake. The air is almost unbreathable. No need to make it worse so you don't have to be a chilly for 5 minutes.

I agree. The air outside is so bad. I cant breathe it at all. I stay inside where the air is so much better.

I still haven't had one of them damn Popeyes Chicken sandwiches

I know there can be significant variation from one fast food sandwich to the next, and I'm talking about the same menu item.

I had one and I was questioning whether or not I got the famous Popeyes chicken sandwich all the fuss was about. I'd rather eat one of the cheap spicy chicken sandwiches from Carl's Jr. I don't think I've ever had a more basic or boring chicken sandwich in my life.

Car full of women i work with was crushed on Friday night by a falling branch, one dead, one injured, on their way to a Christmas party. Just horrible.:(

Car full of women i work with was crushed on Friday night by a falling branch, one dead, one injured, on their way to a Christmas party. Just horrible.:(
Wow so sorry to hear that.

Hand dryers that put out less air than a standard exhale. Like I have time to stand there and dry hands for the 15 minutes than would require. I get the environmental/reduce waste thing, I really do, but spend a buck and get something that actually works.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Hand dryers that put out less air than a standard exhale. Like I have time to stand there and dry hands for the 15 minutes than would require. I get the environmental/reduce waste thing, I really do, but spend a buck and get something that actually works.

The only thing worse are the toilets that can't manage to flush a turd even after 5 tries.

There are a few things it's worth spending some water and/or electricity on.

I always doubted how environmentally friendly these even are. They use electricity. I use what, 2-3 tiny paper towels when I dry my hands in bathrooms that offer them?