What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

People who drive slow but don't do anything else safely.

People who drive below the limit but don't use turn signals, don't stop at stop signs, blast through a stale yellow and enter the intersection on a red at 25mph, can't maintain their lane, change speed randomly.

AKA people who drive while cellphoning

Explaining as an adult human, to my adult cat, that she is not going outside to tonight. She knows the score, she knows she's not allowed out, my own pet thinks I'm a dickhead.

I feel ya. One of my cats always want to go out. Even in the ****ing snow. She dont give a ****. If i could go back in time i would probably never let her outside when she was a kitten. Our other cat is terrified to go outside. I prefer the terrified one to the outside obsessed one.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I feel ya. One of my cats always want to go out. Even in the ****ing snow. She dont give a ****. If i could go back in time i would probably never let her outside when she was a kitten. Our other cat is terrified to go outside. I prefer the terrified one to the outside obsessed one.

Like most established Nazi's my cat is rather small but well organised. She was formerly a street cat that I adopted cause she wouldn't leave me alone after work. She spends her evenings beating up the local cats and letting them know who runs the neighbourhood. She's a vicious little monster to be honest. I'm knida proud of her, but she's not going outside tonight!

I guess the pet peeve is stealing but this isnt a pet peeve more just me complaining about being an idiot. I fell for one of the oldest trick in thieves in the book. I got "accidently" spit on. Then the guy profusely apologized I was waking away then he tried to help clean it up. Then pulled out the tissues which made me get suspicious but not enough. He tried to wipe and I moved away before the point, dick touch and phone swipe real fast. I am an idiot. I didnt notice until the dude jumped in a car and it was too late.

I guess the pet peeve is stealing but this isnt a pet peeve more just me complaining about being an idiot. I fell for one of the oldest trick in thieves in the book. I got "accidently" spit on. Then the guy profusely apologized I was waking away then he tried to help clean it up. Then pulled out the tissues which made me get suspicious but not enough. He tried to wipe and I moved away before the point, dick touch and phone swipe real fast. I am an idiot. I didnt notice until the dude jumped in a car and it was too late.

Wtf. You are not an idiot. I have never heard of that ****.

Wtf. You are not an idiot. I have never heard of that ****.

Fish is right, you are not an idiot. We all deep down believe people behave as we do. So you are honest and deep down you expect honesty in return. That is why liars expect everyone to lie. And no matter how cynical we become we still have those moments when we revert back to our most basic assumptions. That is exactly what *****eads like this prey on.

That is why my phone is rigged to explode in case someone enters the wrong code 3 times.

Come to think of it, I better let my wife know I changed it. :oops:

I sold a fully built PC on KSL.com. The guy who bought it is completely tech illiterate but thinks he's a "power user" (his words) more than a gamer. Anyway, we had more than 20 emails back and fourth before he bought the PC. I made clear in my add and in all our communication that I would demonstrate the system before purchase. He said he "trusted me" so that wouldn't be necessary. We've had over 30 emails since he bought it...

**** me! I will never do that again. I will always insist that the system is powered on and tested before it changes hands. Once you take it it is yours.

I tried helping the guy but finally had to put my foot down and tell him to call the Geek Squad if he has anymore issues. He thinks the ****ing GPU is "bad" now even though he was getting video out the first couple days after he bought it and he thinks that's something I should be helping with.

It is an amazing system and I sold it for a more than reasonable price.

CPU -- Ryzen 9 5900x
GPU -- EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra with Hybrid cooler (original box included)
RAM -- 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo RGB 3600MT/s CL14 (Yeah, CL14, not 18, not 16. There's a steep premium for that)
CPU Cooler -- Noctua NH-D15 Chroma Black (original box included)
MB -- ASUS ROG Strix X570-E (original box included)
SSD -- NVME M.2 1TB Samsung 960 EVO
PSU -- Seasonic Prime TX-1000 80+ Titanium 1000W (original box included)
Case -- Corsair 4000D airflow (system placed in this box for transport)

I'm going to miss a few of those things like the Seasonic PSU and the Noctua cooler. That's an all premium build that this guy has turned to **** in 4 days and wants to blame me for. I'm expecting him to ask for compensation or a refund at this point to which I'll let him know where to shove that notion.

Life is a pretty big pet peeve right now, just in general. I am so ready for the zombie apocalypse. Let's bring it on! But I am really ready for this normal life to move on to the apocalypse. I am exhausted, all the time. I am tired of living in pain. I am tired of dealing with people, just in general. I am tired of insomnia (that is a funny sentence, innit?). I am ready for a reprieve, warden.

I better delete everything else I wrote, so this is the weird ending as I removed about 6 paragraphs. Time for this all to be done, time for the zombie apocalypse! Bring it on!

Life is a pretty big pet peeve right now, just in general. I am so ready for the zombie apocalypse. Let's bring it on! But I am really ready for this normal life to move on to the apocalypse. I am exhausted, all the time. I am tired of living in pain. I am tired of dealing with people, just in general. I am tired of insomnia (that is a funny sentence, innit?). I am ready for a reprieve, warden.

I better delete everything else I wrote, so this is the weird ending as I removed about 6 paragraphs. Time for this all to be done, time for the zombie apocalypse! Bring it on!
This is nothing...

I keep getting a random text cursor in weird places on web pages today, Places where you can't type anything. I mean...

This appeals to me, I may actually be incubating this, been sick and feverish four the last 4 days, I will keep you posted if I start craving brains.

Well, got my MRI done, had to wait for a month to even make an appointment with my ortho because, you know, he took an 8 week vacation over the holiday to tour southeast asia with his extended family, as you know all normal people do. So I finally got someone to help me with scheduling and I can see him first in April! How about that? At least it was earlier than August, which would have been par for the course. Welcome to the entirely ****ed-up American "health-care" system. The motto for the entire healthcare system should be "American healthcare....hey at least we are almost as good as Iran."