What's new

Super Bowl LIV. 49ers vs. Chiefs

Niners needed one more scoring drive: punt, punt, downs

Niners needed one more stop: pass interference

Game was over when the Niners turned the ball over on downs with under 2 mins

Love seeing people pay their bets off. Honor!

When the 49ers didn't call a timeout at the end of the first half when there was like 1:45 left and the chiefs were going to punt and the 49ers had 3 timeouts left I was like wtf. They ended the half with 2 timeouts left.
So dumb. Wtf. They wasted like 45 seconds for no reason. I was perplexed by that

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

When the 49ers didn't call a timeout at the end of the first half when there was like 1:45 left and the chiefs were going to punt and the 49ers had 3 timeouts left I was like wtf. They ended the half with 2 timeouts left.
So dumb. Wtf. They wasted like 45 seconds for no reason. I was perplexed by that

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I have no idea what all that that means. Something to do with Shakira shaking her rump ??

What was the bet?
A lot of the so called experts were picking the 49ers.

thee has talked **** all year about how the Niners were the best team and nobody was beating them. He volunteered giving bigb and me the field while he took the Niners at even odds.

I won $100.

I remember me paying AKMVP off from a bet like 6-7 years ago and then me getting a notification from PayPal like a week or two later that there were attempts at fraudulent activity on the account from somewhere in Russia or the Ukraine or some ****. I wish I was joking.