What's new

Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans, 2/3/13 @ 4:30 PM MT.

Who will come out on top?

• Niners

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Ravens

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
That moment you realize the Niners would've won the Super Bowl if they had stuck with this man at QB...

p1_smith_alex2.jpg

That moment you realize the Niners would've won the Super Bowl if they had stuck with this man at QB...

p1_smith_alex2.jpg

That's not a given. Kinda wish Harbaugh would've not called a timeout to stop the delay of game. But that's hindsight and all. Just hope Kaep doesn't turn into the next Dan Marino. Get to the dance as a first year starter and never get back. Come on Jed! Turn Alex Smith into Revis.

LOL.

Instead of Jimmie Harbaugh crying to the refs about that missed holding call why not cry about forgetting about Davis and Moss in the red zone? Seriously, 3 times to Crabtree was just stupid. How the hell do you forget about one of the best WRs in history and arguably the best TE in the game?

Kruger murdered the Niner O line. They're just lucky that the Ravens didn't play him as much as they should have.

NINERS COME ALL THE FURKAN WAY BACK, HAVE THE BALL 2ND AND GOAL ON THE 5 YD LINE, AND COME UP EMPTY ???!?!?!?!??!

ARE YOU FURKAN KIDDING ME !!??!!

WHAT'S KAEPERNICK'S AVG. YARDS PER CARRY? HAND HIM THE FURKAN BALL AND LET HIM RUN FOR THREE PLAYS WITH A PITCH OPTION.

IF I'M KAEPERNICK, I DON'T CARE IF THEY BREAK A RIB OR DISLOCATE A SHOULDER. I'M STILL WINNIN THE FURKAN SUPERBOWL.

WORST, LAME-ASSZZS END TO A SUPERBOWL EVER.

AND YEAH, THEY SHOULD HAVE CALLED HOLDING ON BALTIMORE ON THE NINERS' LAST PLAY.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

LOL.

Instead of Jimmie Harbaugh crying to the refs about that missed holding call why not cry about forgetting about Davis and Moss in the red zone? Seriously, 3 times to Crabtree was just stupid. How the hell do you forget about one of the best WRs in history and arguably the best TE in the game?

Kruger murdered the Niner O line. They're just lucky that the Ravens didn't play him as much as they should have.

Kaep and Crabs had great chemistry all year. I don't fault that, and Moss isn't the player he once was. What I'm pissed about is the 49 ers not giving the ball to Gore once at the 5 yard line.

3 plays for 5 yards. 3 furkan plays for 5 yards. Go kaepernick, gore, kaepernick. If the ravens stop that thrice, then fine.

How can you try to pass in that type of tight coverage when you need 5 yards and have 3 plays to do it ????

I don't even like football, and i can see this is a travesty.