What's new

Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans, 2/3/13 @ 4:30 PM MT.

Who will come out on top?

• Niners

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Ravens

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
I decided I wanted the Ravens to win after much thought, but I'd be lying if one of the biggest reasons wasn't Katie.

One of the best superbowls was the one where the Tennessee Titans had a chance to win on a scramble on the last play and got tackled at the 1 yard line and time expired. The ball carrier was a receiver from the U, Dyson or something.

Dude went to my high school (before I was a student there, but while my brother was [Go Falcons, I guess]).

I'm super upset at the way the game played out, and that my team lost. With that said, I'm still proud to be a 49ers fan. Bleed red and gold until I die. Faithful for life. We'll be back next year, with a better and more experienced Colin Kaepernick. Watch out NFL. This team is just getting started.

Sort of like the Bills were.

.....if Kapernickiy wins this superbowl.....jailhouse tats will increase by a factor of 10! Even Nuns and school teachers will be getting them! It's bad enough I have to be greeted at just about every restaurant I go to these days by a "hostess" with a tattoo on her neck.......if the 49ers win, there won't be a soul under the age of 40 who won't be sporting one!

....thank the Ravens for at least delaying a further surge in body desecration. Good Superbowl, although it looked like a blowout after that kickoff return for sure! 49ers were outcoached, not as prepared and certainly less experienced than the Ravens. So what do we have going in next season? Everybody and there grandmother will be predicting the 49ers to go 16-0, the Cowboys are in their 10th year of rebuilding, the Bears have a new head coach, the Falcons will make the playoffs for the 4th straight year, the Bronco's will get the number 1 seed again in the AFC.....and the Steelers? They won't make the playoffs for the second straight year.....too long in the tooth, too many old guys on that team!

....thank the Ravens for at least delaying a further surge in body desecration. Good Superbowl, although it looked like a blowout after that kickoff return for sure! 49ers were outcoached, not as prepared and certainly less experienced than the Ravens. So what do we have going in next season? Everybody and there grandmother will be predicting the 49ers to go 16-0, the Cowboys are in their 10th year of rebuilding, the Bears have a new head coach, the Falcons will make the playoffs for the 4th straight year, the Bronco's will get the number 1 seed again in the AFC.....and the Steelers? They won't make the playoffs for the second straight year.....too long in the tooth, too many old guys on that team!

No one wants to hear your dribble. You irritate the hell out of me!

No one wants to hear your dribble. You irritate the hell out of me!

Let alone double dribble.

jefferson_dribble_waltham300.jpg

Lol @ Niners fans complaining about the refs. Cuz ya know, the refs just had it in for the Niners. Never mind the holding call not made in the first half when smith had beat the corner deep and would have scored. I believe that drive ended in a ravens fg. Or the late hit on Flacco out of bounds which wasn't called.

Last edited:
When you're living the right way... Magic happens.

Culliver made some pretty hateful comments this past week... And sucked it up.

Austin Colliedomas.

I vote Ravens. Anyone wanna bet?

...well, the NFL is now rid of Ray Lewis and won't have to answer anymore questions about the double homicide Atlanta nightclub/3 am in the morning hunting knife fiasco! But I'm sure someone will come along and take Ray Rays place in some shape or form. Oh, wait! Already happened with the KC player who killed his wife/girlfriend then took his own life.

Um, technically that guy can't take his place.

My vote goes to the guy on Dallas that killed his team mate by driving drunk.