What's new

Supreme Court Justice Kennedy to Retire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even Vox doesn’t think it’s perjury.

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/7/17829320/brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-hearing-perjury

Here’s a good article from David French. Recommend reading it.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018...n-by-democrats/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Also look at how Kamala Harris purposefully edited an answer of Kavanaugh’s, omitting two key words, that the media then ran with...with hardly anybody pointing out the omission.

Is this how we want to do this now? It’s a sham. Treat Donald like ****, he’s earned it and deserves it, but when people cry wolf on every single conservative...well, you end up with Donald.

Is this how we want to do this now? It’s a sham. Treat Donald like ****, he’s earned it and deserves it, but when people cry wolf on every single conservative...well, you end up with 8 years of Donald.
FTFY.

Watching Democrats kick and scream over this SCOTUS appointment and confirmation process has been embarrassing. Liberals are coming across as childish and bitter, including the press. These are precisely the kind of antics that helped get Trump elected in the first place.

So obstruction is now perfectly okay, so perjury by a ****ing supreme court justice is cool too?

Yeah, everyone is overreacting. So embarrassing... I mean, we all knew they were liars, so now when they get caught we just give them a pass.

And you ****ing idiots realize Kavanaugh isn't supposed to be a "conservative" he's supposed to be an impartial judge, bound by the Constitution.

But Kavanaugh is absolutely a partisan. A liar. A disgrace to his current position.

The Supreme Court interprets and upholds the Constitution, yes, but clearly individual biases come into play. Kavanaugh has been labeled as being "right of center." None of the Supreme Court Justices claim to be free of bias.

Kavanaugh is all but certain to be confirmed, and the hissy fit that certain Democrats made in the first couple days of the hearing looks more like posturing and self-promotion on the part of potential candidates for the Democratic nomination in 2020 (Kamala Harris and Cory Booker).

So obstruction is now perfectly okay, so perjury by a ****ing supreme court justice is cool too?

Yeah, everyone is overreacting. So embarrassing... I mean, we all knew they were liars, so now when they get caught we just give them a pass.

Is someone actually accusing Kavanaugh of perjury other than Lisa Graves in Slate?

The Supreme Court interprets and upholds the Constitution, yes, but clearly individual biases come into play. Kavanaugh has been labeled as being "right of center." None of the Supreme Court Justices claim to be free of bias.

Kavanaugh is all but certain to be confirmed, and the hissy fit that certain Democrats made in the first couple days of the hearing looks more like posturing and self-promotion on the part of potential candidates for the Democratic nomination in 2020 (Kamala Harris and Cory Booker).
All justices are partisans in my opinion. It's a ****ing shame. They shouldn't be, and I wouldn't condemn Kavanaugh if he was a run of the mill partisan, like the rest of them. But he seems to be a whore for his side, who has committed perjury, who has worked in a corrupt manner to appoint other whores to federal positions vie illegal means. He's a criminal. He is a ****ing criminal! We have evidence to prove his crimes.

Do we ignore that? Is that the new standard?

Yep, he'll be confirmed. Score one for the ****ing conservatives.Hopefully we can rename the country the United Conservative States of America. Let's make this **** great again!

All justices are partisans in my opinion. It's a ****ing shame. They shouldn't be, and I wouldn't condemn Kavanaugh if he was a run of the mill partisan, like the rest of them. But he seems to be a whore for his side, who has committed perjury, who has worked in a corrupt manner to appoint other whores to federal positions vie illegal means. He's a criminal. He is a ****ing criminal! We have evidence to prove his crimes.

Do we ignore that? Is that the new standard?

Yep, he'll be confirmed. Score one for the ****ing conservatives.Hopefully we can rename the country the United Conservative States of America. Let's make this **** great again!

lol bitter much ?? I don't know that much about American politics but you calling other people partisan is pretty funny

lol bitter much ?? I don't know that much about American politics but you calling other people partisan is pretty funny
I'm calling both sides partisan. Our supreme court justices are supposed to be impartial, but none of them are. I'm not on the short list, or the long list, to be a supreme court justice.

I can be partisan, but I've been more Republican than I have Democrat over my life. My views have certainly shifted with the Republican party supporting a reality TV hack turned President. But as partisan as I am, either way, I'm not trying to be a supreme court justice. So you're view of me calling Kavanaugh a political whore funny because I'm also a partisan is, well, straight up dumb. I'm just posting random **** on a sports forum, the other guy is about to become a supreme court justice. We are and should be held to different standards.

I'm calling both sides partisan. Our supreme court justices are supposed to be impartial, but none of them are. I'm not on the short list, or the long list, to be a supreme court justice.

I can be partisan, but I've been more Republican than I have Democrat over my life. My views have certainly shifted with the Republican party supporting a reality TV hack turned President. But as partisan as I am, either way, I'm not trying to be a supreme court justice. So you're view of me calling Kavanaugh a political whore funny because I'm also a partisan is, well, straight up dumb. I'm just posting random **** on a sports forum, the other guy is about to become a supreme court justice. We are and should be held to different standards.

do you really think any judge is truly impartial ? surely there are justices left leaning as well ?

do you really think any judge is truly impartial ? surely there are justices left leaning as well ?

I thought it was obvious that his main problem with this dude being a Supreme Court justice is that he is a criminal.

Do you think it’s a good idea to put criminals in the position of Supreme Court justice?

wait till ginsburg retires or kicks the bucket, actuallly she should retire. at every single gathering she seems to fall asleep and is weak, lets be honest once your fitness declines just retire and enjoy live. and the confirmation hearing of her replacement take place the colelctive outrage and ree-ing on the left will be of epic proportions.

now she is trying to hold out for 2 or 6 years

And you ****ing idiots realize Kavanaugh isn't supposed to be a "conservative" he's supposed to be an impartial judge, bound by the Constitution.

But Kavanaugh is absolutely a partisan. A liar. A disgrace to his current position.

Please. He’s more conservative legalistically than other judges on the board.

He didn’t commit perjury. He’s actually a pretty good guy, even if you don’t agree with his beliefs.

Try to read the David French article. It talks about this exact thing a lot.

Is lying under oath perjury or isn't it?

Even Vox, people who go out of their way to lean left, had a panel of law experts who don’t think it was anywhere close to perjury.

I posted the article in here. You should read it.

You should look at what Kamala Harris did to purposefully make him look worse. A sitting senator purposefully edited a video to make a SC nominee look like he had a different answer, and the media just ran with it! So uhhh...maybe it’s tkme to do a little more research on everything you’ve read.

I thought it was obvious that his main problem with this dude being a Supreme Court justice is that he is a criminal.

Do you think it’s a good idea to put criminals in the position of Supreme Court justice?

If you can figure out how Kavanaugh is a criminal, then I would love to hear that fishy.

Recently read an article where trump thinks he could get up to two more S.C. Picks. Talk about Ginsburgs age and health. Then it talks about Sotomayor having diabetes and forcing an early retirement.

If he was to replace those two liberal justices with more centric justices...

S.C. Will be different for the next 30 years.

If you can figure out how Kavanaugh is a criminal, then I would love to hear that fishy.

He's at the very least a hypocrite(not what we want in a Supreme Court justice). He went after amd investigated Clinton, sitting president, for lying. Later he clearly lied to congress and has said a sitting president shouldn't be indicted or investigated.

GW Bush nominated conservative justices but he didn't nominate stooges. That is what Kavanaugh is he is a GOP stooge. I honeatly believe that other Presidents, even if I disagreed with them on issues, we're serving a purpose greater than themselves. Any other POTUS would not be trying to hide documents in order to get Kav confirmed. They would have found a candidate for which they didn't have to. There are plenty of conservatives that fit that bill.

As far as conservative/liberal justices. I do think it makes a mockery of the SCOTUS to politicize the court.(all recent presidents are guilty of this) You can't even work at the Post office if you let your political biases shine through. You could get fired because of a bumper sticker. Why shouldn't we hold Justices of the Supreme Court to the same standard? Shouldn't we be looking for justices that show the least political bias instead of the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.