What's new

Syria Readying Nerve Gas in Bombs

yeah something like that.
when there is no hope for victory in a war.
israel will launch everything everywhere.

thats why the usa is israel's lapdog.
thats why countries dont jump in the middle east.

cus they now when all hope is lost for israel about 100-400 nukes will be launched in all directions.

that is basically the samson option in a nutshell.

it helps keep israel alive.

being surounded on all sides by people who want israel gone.
yet israel is still standing.

back in the day people said israel wont last 10 years.

So i was right about the nukes?

Getting motivation from religious books (like Torah) and misconceive it for justify the extreme ideas like "throw nukes all around the middle-east when there is no hope like Samson did in the past" is pretty funny.

There is more religious oriented words like "Samson option" on zionist's books but it would be better for the world to not read them.

So i was right about the nukes?

Getting motivation from religious books (like Torah) and misconceive it for justify the extreme ideas like "throw nukes all around the middle-east when there is no hope like Samson did in the past" is pretty funny.

There is more religious oriented words like "Samson option" on zionist's books but it would be better for the world to not read them.

you just dont get it.
for 5 years there has been holocaust.
jews hunted all across europe.
while the world stood by, did NOTHING. some countries even helped. and trust me after europe was done the rest of the wolrds turn was it.
the world stood by and did nothing. NOTHING. only after japan made the mistake of bombing pearl harbor to kingdom come did usa join forces with ussr to take hitler down.
it has been proven we can not count on the world to do the right thing. correct.

so now you might say but wait after that war the un was instituted to never ever ever let that happen again.

Yet it happened again and again. from rwanda, somalia, burma, bosnia herzegovina tibet and a million other examples
every so often it happens again whiile the un watches and tiwdles their thumb.
but everytime they call it someting else. cant call it holocaust anymore cus we promised it wont happen again.
so they call it genocide, then etnic cleansing. and watherver fancy names they give it.
anywho, to survive israel needs a lil help from the world.
this time they won't count on japan to bomb pearl harbor.
they now use the threat of if we go down everyone goes down with us. to ensure that the holocaust etc never happen again.

is that wrong?
maybe!
is it justified? yes cus time and time again the world stands by while warlords and other vile villians murder/rape large groups of people.

you gotta do what you gotta do to survive

Hopefully Obama gets air-tight confirmation that Syria has chemical weapons. If he ends up falling for a bluff he'll be dubbed a war criminal by liberals.

it has been proven we can not count on the world to do the right thing. correct.

You know, maybe you shouldn't have taken the land the world took from the Palestinians and gave to you and used it as a springboard to **** up the entire middle east from. Zionist racism created this mess & the only reason we side with you is we view it as the only practical path to peace. Other than that I would have a hard time caring if the Iranian racists defeated the Zionist racists in this battle.

And you're welcome for America saving your people. Wise choice to use our continued sympathy as a weakness by calling us your puppets.

if youre ever in need of aluminum foil. i will donate some to you.
as long as you promise not to fabricate a condom from it.
it is for your other head

Cute, I've never heard that before. If I'm allowed to fabricate that condom and humiliate certain DutchJazzer's with it, I'm down.

So what would you say is the endgame of a one world government?
Wait..... I'm guessing a peaceful utopian society?
One dictator would end in such peace, no more war!

Cute, I've never heard that before. If I'm allowed to fabricate that condom and humiliate certain DutchJazzer's with it, I'm down.

So what would you say is the endgame of a one world government?
Wait..... I'm guessing a peaceful utopian society?
One dictator would end in such peace, no more war!

Question. If a One World government took over and it allowed people to live their lives and ended war would you be for it?

Question. If a One World government took over and it allowed people to live their lives and ended war would you be for it?

No. Because it would still mean the end of the Constitution as we know it.
I guess nothing much different than right now lol.

will they fart all over middle east? coz if that's the case, I'm coming to salt lake city to grab a beer with you guys.

And you're welcome for America saving your people. Wise choice to use our continued sympathy as a weakness by calling us your puppets.

puppets no.
pawns kinda.

guess you gotta do what you gotta do to survive.

it aint like america has the right to be on some moral high horse :D

it aint like america has the right to be on some moral high horse :D

You mean aside from providing world peace, feeding an ever growing global population, and leading entire civilizations out of poverty?

Name one major civilization we haven't saved.

You mean aside from providing world peace, feeding an ever growing global population, and leading entire civilizations out of poverty?

Name one major civilization we haven't saved.

Cuba