What's new

Syria Readying Nerve Gas in Bombs

Not major.

They aren't under Japanese or French colonial rule are they?

They don't have to worry about nuclear fallout from Cuban missile launches anymore.

My response was just messing with you.

Not major.

They aren't under Japanese or French colonial rule are they?

They don't have to worry about nuclear fallout from Cuban missile launches anymore.

They are under the rule of a group that we opposed militarily. Trying to take credit for Vietnam is just bogus to me.

They are under the rule of a group that we opposed militarily. Trying to take credit for Vietnam is just bogus to me.

We put the initial boot in colonialism's ***. We stopped Hitler. We stopped the spread of communism. We stopped Japan. You can't say how Vietnam would have been under Japanese rule. I don't care how it's spun, one way or another we have saved the entire world from itself. Even **** holes like N. Korea will eventually fall to us if the current trajectory continues for the next 100 years.

We put the initial boot in colonialism's ***. We stopped Hitler. We stopped the spread of communism. We stopped Japan. You can't say how Vietnam would have been under Japanese rule. I don't care how it's spun, one way or another we have saved the entire world from itself. Even **** holes like N. Korea will eventually fall to us if the current trajectory continues for the next 100 years.

to be honest usa helped during world war 2
but from my knowledge(opinion maybe).
nobody stood the chance.
but thanks to egos the battle was lost.
eg stallingrad.
the sovjets refuse to give it up even if there was NOTHING left.
stallingrad was bommbed to kingdom come, yet the sovjets had to fight for it thanks to stallins ego. stallin grad being a symbol to him.
likewise hitler/germans kept sending troops, a lot of recourses spent.
if that did not happen i doubt the allieds would have won

Even **** holes like N. Korea will eventually fall to us if the current trajectory continues for the next 100 years.

your forgetting that usa is broke. the great usa is no more, heck the bill of rights are being trampled by the government,
you have a commie president.
imho usa, the once great country, is turning into a **** hole itself.
how can a **** hole save a **** hole from being a **** hole

You are right we do not know how Vietnam would have faired. One can make assumptions that they would have been treated the same as the Chinese were by the Japanese.

However taking them from that to an oppressive regime that at least half the country opposed that the US was unable to stop does not sound like saving them to me.

your forgetting that usa is broke. the great usa is no more, heck the bill of rights are being trampled by the government,

You sure are fmailiar with what is and is not a **** hole. Living where you do must suck. My condolences.

to be honest usa helped during world war 2
but from my knowledge(opinion maybe).
nobody stood the chance.
but thanks to egos the battle was lost.
eg stallingrad.
the sovjets refuse to give it up even if there was NOTHING left.
stallingrad was bommbed to kingdom come, yet the sovjets had to fight for it thanks to stallins ego. stallin grad being a symbol to him.
likewise hitler/germans kept sending troops, a lot of recourses spent.
if that did not happen i doubt the allieds would have won

That is alot of ifs. If Russia was not involved America would have lost. Well if that's the game we are playing then OK. If Japan was not involved then America would have man handled Germany.

Ah the myths. How are we bankrupt when our output is at an all time high? We're producing more of everything from oil to food to industrial goods, and of course an ever growing army. Hell, we might not even have to send soldiers in with our war machines in another 10 years. What did it take us, 21 days to Baghdad? It wouldn't be 21 hours today.

We have this little secret to keep us on top. It's called a printing press & we're not afraid to use it.

Ah the myths. How are we bankrupt when our output is at an all time high? We're producing more of everything from oil to food to industrial goods, and of course an ever growing army. Hell, we might not even have to send soldiers in with our war machines in another 10 years. What did it take us, 21 days to Baghdad? It wouldn't be 21 hours today.

We have this little secret to keep us on top. It's called a printing press & we're not afraid to use it.

ooh really.
guess the national debt is fabricated.

how do you epxlain the trampling of the bill of rights

ooh really.
guess the national debt is fabricated.

how do you epxlain the trampling of the bill of rights

Franklin's kind of a funny guy, so don't mind him.
He'll start realizing there's a national debt once gas hits 10 bucks a gallon, a loaf of bread around 6 bucks, 15 dollar twelve packs of beer, and Ben Bernanke finally admits that quantitative easing only slowed down an inevitable economic collapse.

Yeah you're right. I'll probably be too busy cashing in on all the silver I've been collecting over the years.

I'll be to busy relocating and securing more important things such as family, food, shelter and other necesities.

I'll be to busy relocating and securing more important things such as family, food, shelter and other necesities.

you can stay on my couch with the family for a couple of weeks.
but then after those couple of weeks, i will have to send you out in the cold hard world