What's new

Tapatalk App Being Removed

I love that I never "upgraded" (LMAO) and mine still works like a charm. Glad Jason isn't some control-crazed bish like y'all fell for.

Complaint was pictures. Tell me if you can post them with the new app.

Sent from my HTC One using JazzFanz mobile app

PM me your password (change it temporarily) and let me try. I was able to post pics fine with my account and a test account.

As for why to remove the original app, because it doesn't benefit us at all and there is no reason (above reason excluded) you can't move, right?

PM me your password (change it temporarily) and let me try. I was able to post pics fine with my account and a test account.

As for why to remove the original app, because it doesn't benefit us at all and there is no reason (above reason excluded) you can't move, right?

I'll PM you my password if you PM me yours.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

Little does UGLI realize that Jason can actually set his (UGLI's) password to be anything he wants.

Ya, and I could have this whole website shutdown by the cyber police for that Cyrone Jeopardy stunt.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

ok now to try to post an image

stpauli.jpg

I just tried to post a pic in here...... didn't work :-(

wow, that picture looked a LOT smaller on my ipod...

sheesh...

I s'pose some of you might appreciate it though :)

Well if it works for Moe, I think the problem is the user when it comes to ugli apparently

Sent from my HTC One using JazzFanz mobile app

I used my iPad to post a pic in the white noise thread using the app. I can see it, fishonjazz said he can't.

I can see all the pics on my PC running chrome. My fave is the one Moe posted, btw.