Tapatalk App Being Removed

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
that sucks and it makes me unappy

Besides, I'm app-challenged. I thought tapatalk IS a jazzfanz app. So if it's not, what's a jazzfanz app? How do I download it?

I'm sorry you're tired. (see what I did there?)

Go to your app store and search for "JazzFanz".

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
I'm just using the orig tapa.. there's been much discussion on here between the JFapp users and ORIGapp and the consensus is the ORIG is better.

Disclaimer: I only use the ORIG.. so this little experiment has issues.

TroutBum

My Member's Premium
Contributor
I hate the app, tbh. I just open up safari (it actually hurts my fingers to type that -- **** You Apple!) and go to the site.

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
I hate the app, tbh. I just open up safari (it actually hurts my fingers to type that -- **** You Apple!) and go to the site.

I generally just use the full site as well.. and then switch to tapa just to post a pic from my phone.

Hotdog

What the **** is this?

Is Jason trying to ruin the experience?

How has it not been brought up that the JazzFanz app is horrible with posting pictures? Which is exactly why I tossed the JazzFanz app and went back to tapatalk.

UGLI baby

What the **** is this?

Is Jason trying to ruin the experience?

How has it not been brought up that the JazzFanz app is horrible with posting pictures? Which is exactly why I tossed the JazzFanz app and went back to tapatalk.

If by horrible you mean, "doesn't even allow you to post pics at all" then I agree.

£¥£