What's new

Taylor Hendricks Hype Thread

FOH. You creamed your pants at every prospect before and after Taylor. You ain’t welcome here now that he’s doing the **** I been telling yall for months he could do. Y’all were more impatient than a toddler waiting for ice cream and threw diaper baby fits… now I’m putting you in the corner on timeout.
Cy is always more impatient than a toddler and unfortunately it tends to have a domino effect with a lot of the posters on this board. Cy probably went harder on Taylor than any other player I have seen though.

FOH. You creamed your pants at every prospect before and after Taylor. You ain’t welcome here now that he’s doing the **** I been telling yall for months he could do. Y’all were more impatient than a toddler waiting for ice cream and threw diaper baby fits… now I’m putting you in the corner on timeout.
speed.jpg

Stop your yapping and just drive.

Cy is always more impatient than a toddler and unfortunately it tends to have a domino effect with a lot of the posters on this board. Cy probably went harder on Taylor than any other player I have seen though.
The next time he has a bad shooting game or he dribbles off his leg or something he will be back on his BS.

So about last night. Its fairly clear imo that the kid finally started to feel comfortable in the G league and was now just playing basketball rather than worrying about being in the right spot and stuff. He was much more active and was very disruptive on defense. The reach in on Luka and the fast break play where he did the pause and hang back a little and then swatted the pass away was terrific. The blocked three and transition dunk was great too.

On offense he did the Ochai (which Ochai needs to do more of) if you are open shoot it (although he was kind of covered on the one in Luka's face... he shot it so fast it ended up being a clean look). He can do just the shoot and garbage man stuff like cleaning up offensive rebounds and transition dunks and end up with 20 points on the nights he shoots well.

So I implore DA and Hardy. Either make sure KO and his contusion stay on the bench or make a trade that allows the kid to play 15 minutes a night. This season is in the *****er... give us a little sumthin to make it work please.

So about last night. Its fairly clear imo that the kid finally started to feel comfortable in the G league and was now just playing basketball rather than worrying about being in the right spot and stuff. He was much more active and was very disruptive on defense. The reach in on Luka and the fast break play where he did the pause and hang back a little and then swatted the pass away was terrific. The blocked three and transition dunk was great too.

On offense he did the Ochai (which Ochai needs to do more of) if you are open shoot it (although he was kind of covered on the one in Luka's face... he shot it so fast it ended up being a clean look). He can do just the shoot and garbage man stuff like cleaning up offensive rebounds and transition dunks and end up with 20 points on the nights he shoots well.

So I implore DA and Hardy. Either make sure KO and his contusion stay on the bench or make a trade that allows the kid to play 15 minutes a night. This season is in the *****er... give us a little sumthin to make it work please.
It was also a complete blowout where the little things dont really matter and the game is so out of hand just going out there and competing looks impressive.

It was also a complete blowout where the little things dont really matter and the game is so out of hand just going out there and competing looks impressive.

His first stint was end of first beginning of second quarter and the game was very much in question at that point. If we are going to cream our pants when Bilal "locks a guy up" in the second or third quarter of an effing wiz game then this **** matters. Haters gonna hate though I guess.

His first stint was end of first beginning of second quarter and the game was very much in question at that point. If we are going to cream our pants when Bilal "locks a guy up" in the second or third quarter of an effing wiz game then this **** matters. Haters gonna hate though I guess.
Wizards games are getting decided by possessions lately.

Its just gotta suck to dig in so hard on a guy and a stance soooooo early that now you have to be conflicted about something that is really good for the franchise.

Taylor Hendrix still >>> Jarace Walker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't even know if its true... was just silly how in their feels folks got about the pick and how definitively they knew it was wrong without giving the kid a chance.