What's new

Team Giannis

For me, I kinda felt they disrespected the Jazz players. Lebron completely ignoring them and Giannis picking Bam first over Rudy? Then Donovan finally getting selected 2nd last.

For me, I kinda felt they disrespected the Jazz players. Lebron completely ignoring them and Giannis picking Bam first over Rudy? Then Donovan finally getting selected 2nd last.
I felt like it was pretty much fine lol. I was surprised Rudy got picked as early as he did. Giannis said “my guy Donovan Mitchell”. I’m glad they’re on Giannis’s team though!

I hope they intend to prove they are better than their draft position here in games that really matter. I wouldn't mind if they felt slighted a bit personally right now.

The captains have their bias. Giannis went with his Eastern players first because he is more familiar. I am glad Rudy and DM didn't get on Lebron 's team because than all the Rudy and DM to La rumors would start..just kidding. I hope Rudy and DM get some playing time. Just think if we hadn't picked Trey Burke .. Jazz could have had Giannis, Rudy and DM on the same team.

Who tf cares? They're in the ASG and we're on a 5 game losing streak.

Then why the hell you responding then? Anyway, Giannis should've done better with drafting the starters.

Btw Chuck did bring up an interesting topic during the all star draft. The US vs the World all stars. Bronbron did say that got him interested.

Last edited: