What's new

Teodosic not coming to Utah... Clippers instead

We are really lucky to have Rubio instead of not NBA-ready, low athlete guy WHO possess passing skills but no defense at all.

I'd rather keep Griffin then Bolomboy. Bradley can play 15 minutes a game to rest Rudy. Favors can slide over too. I would play JJ at the four with the second unit. I would rather not bring back Diaw. So we payed Ingles 52 million to be third string. 2nd team - Exum, Mitchell, Ingles, JJ and Bradley.
Eric Griffin has looked good so far, but I'd probably try to get him on a split contract instead of just cutting Bolomboy. Then both of them play for the Stars unless we really need them. Call them up from time to time for practice and to get some depth in case of injuries. I'd probably try to keep both of my split contract guys down with the Stars until late in the season and then call them up for the last. Month and a half.

I'd rather keep Griffin then Bolomboy. Bradley can play 15 minutes a game to rest Rudy. Favors can slide over too. I would play JJ at the four with the second unit. I would rather not bring back Diaw. So we payed Ingles 52 million to be third string. 2nd team - Exum, Mitchell, Ingles, JJ and Bradley.

I am sure there will be all sorts of line ups. This depth chart is very flexable.

As for Griffin, heard/read somewhere that he already has an overseas contract. I doubt Jazz want him enough to do a buy out if true.

I'm concerned that will be Favors. Quin is either going to figure out playing him next to Rudy for at least 10 minutes a game, or he needs to be traded.

What's your source that Favors is on the trading block? If you don't have one, then could you please stop with this speculation -- you even suggested he would be traded to Boston, who can't afford his salary.

I'm kind of relieved we didn't get him. Think we might have dodged a bullet.

Timeline is changed with Hayward gone. Jazz need to let the young guys play and adding Teodosic runs counter to that scenario. It's a win-now move, and unless Joe Jesus turns back the clock or Rubio blows up. . . I'd doubt the Jazz are ready to do much more than get to the playoffs again.

At this point get Crowder and a back up big (or just keep Diaw) and call it good.

Gobert/Bradley
Favors/Diaw/Bolomboy
Crowder/JJ/Ingles
Hood/Mitchell/Burks
Rubio/Exum/Neto

14 players. Unleash the youth!

I love that roster/lineup.

Crowder at the 4 with ingles at the 3 would look really nice too

wonder how good clippers will be....

We'll probably compete with them for the 5th/6th seed. Curious actually about where things stand now in the West with all the improvements teams have made. Somebody should start a thread about it.