What's new

Teodosic not coming to Utah... Clippers instead

That's a good landing spot for him. We don't need him or have room for him but I will be interested to watch him a bit.

Once we traded for Rubio we were out of the Teodosic sweepstakes.

2-years $12.3M is a lot less than I thought it would take to get him though.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

At this point get Crowder and a back up big (or just keep Diaw) and call it good.

Gobert/Bradley
Favors/Diaw/Bolomboy
Crowder/JJ/Ingles
Hood/Mitchell/Burks
Rubio/Exum/Neto

14 players. Unleash the youth!

I'm glad we got Rubio with is passing AND defense.

This Milo guy looks exciting but the word was his defense was non-existent.

Clippers obviously needed a back-up or even starting PG, so makes sense. Utah is already 3-6 deep at PG depending on how you look at it.

Apparently, NBA teams are just as concerned about his defense as a few Jazz fans were. Can't wait to see how he turns out.

Multiple sources are saying that it's a 12.3 million PER YEAR deal, not 12.3 total. Although they're not Woj so who knows.

Jazz have a lot of interchangeable parts at the 1-3, but there's only 144 mins to go around,

Plug in Rubio and Hood at 32-34 mins each. Exum, Jingles and Mitchell 24-26 each. There's your rotation.

Jazz likely pick up a forward, maybe someone who can back up the 4 and 5 as injury insurance. Just don't need Teo.

At this point get Crowder and a back up big (or just keep Diaw) and call it good.

Gobert/Bradley
Favors/Diaw/Bolomboy
Crowder/JJ/Ingles
Hood/Mitchell/Burks
Rubio/Exum/Neto

I'd still likely add a more experienced 5 behind Gobert. Bogut. Muscala. Somebody. Not ready to throw Bradley to the wolves yet.

I'd still likely add a more experienced 5 behind Gobert. Bogut. Muscala. Somebody. Not ready to throw Bradley to the wolves yet.

Bogut would be awesome, Jazz should have made a move for Patty Mills too...

Bogut would be awesome, Jazz should have made a move for Patty Mills too...

I'm cool with Rubio, Exum and Neto. If they add a backup 4 in free agency, I could see the Jazz flip Diaw's contract for Cory Joseph (assuming the Raptors are still trying to cut tax costs.)

I'm concerned that will be Favors. Quin is either going to figure out playing him next to Rudy for at least 10 minutes a game, or he needs to be traded.

Gobert/Bradley
Favors/Diaw/Bolomboy
Crowder/JJ/Ingles
Hood/Mitchell/Burks
Rubio/Exum/Neto

I'd rather keep Griffin then Bolomboy. Bradley can play 15 minutes a game to rest Rudy. Favors can slide over too. I would play JJ at the four with the second unit. I would rather not bring back Diaw. So we payed Ingles 52 million to be third string. 2nd team - Exum, Mitchell, Ingles, JJ and Bradley.

Multiple sources are saying that it's a 12.3 million PER YEAR deal, not 12.3 total. Although they're not Woj so who knows.

Big difference! Hopefully he and his agent (and the team) know which is which.

For what it's worth, one report I read said the second year was a player option. Not sure if that's reliable or not, but perhaps that could explain the discrepancy--only 12.3 million is guaranteed to happen, AND that's his salary for year 1.