What's new

Terry Rozier?

Lol when terry says hayward was treated differently than the other players.

Haha.

Hayward team chemistry killer.

Without Kyrie and Hayward, Boston goes to Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals led by Tatum, Rozier, Horford and Brown. They bring back an All NBA calibur guy and a former All Star, and they bow out after Game 5 an entire round earlier.

I'd be pissed if I was Rozier. He probably lost millions off his new contract this summer.

Without Kyrie and Hayward, Boston goes to Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals led by Tatum, Rozier, Horford and Brown. They bring back an All NBA calibur guy and a former All Star, and they bow out after Game 5 an entire round earlier.

I'd be pissed if I was Rozier. He probably lost millions off his new contract this summer.

The eastern conference was much weaker last season. No way a team led by Tatum, Rozier, Horford and Brown would've made it to the eastern conference finals this year.

Lol when terry says hayward was treated differently than the other players.

Haha.

Hayward team chemistry killer.
Or maybe it's Rosie? The career scrub (who talks about himself in the 3rd person) who thinks he's owed minutes because of one good playoff series sounds like a bigger team chemistry issue to me.

The eastern conference was much weaker last season. No way a team led by Tatum, Rozier, Horford and Brown would've made it to the eastern conference finals this year.

You are right about the East being better, but that didn't matter. This roster has been a failed experiment all season long.

Boston exceeded expectations last year because they had fantastic team chemistry. The failed to live up to expectations this year because they had awful team chemistry.

Rozier was not the problem this year. Kyrie and not fully recovered Hayward were the problem. Just wait and see - Rozier will be a good starter one day.

No way I want Rozier. He is not a good distributor or shot creator. If he was he would have earned more minutes from a recovering Hayward. But the Celtics needed hobbled Hayward on the floor to steady the flow of the offense and he wasn't really good at it either.

No thanks to Scary Terry. He’s not what the Jazz need. I’d rather see Royce O’Neale starting than have the Jazz overpay for Rozier.

I would like to know what Donovan Mitchell thinks of the idea of adding Rozier. It's obvious that Rozier wants to start somewhere, and here, he could but we wouldn't have to play him 30mpg. A rotation of Rozier, Exum, Donovan, and Grayson at PG and SG could be really strong one day. O'Neale can play the 3 and sometimes 4.

I would like to know what Donovan Mitchell thinks of the idea of adding Rozier. It's obvious that Rozier wants to start somewhere, and here, he could but we wouldn't have to play him 30mpg. A rotation of Rozier, Exum, Donovan, and Grayson at PG and SG could be really strong one day. O'Neale can play the 3 and sometimes 4.

Who cares what Donovan thinks. The front office needs to build the best and most competitive team they possibly can. We shouldn't worry about signing players because they're friends with our star player. Acquiring the most talented players possible and trying to build a contending team will make Donovan far happier than signing guy's because he played with them in college or is friends with them off the court. You can't let the inmates run the asylum.

Who cares what Donovan thinks. The front office needs to build the best and most competitive team they possibly can. We shouldn't worry about signing players because they're friends with our star player. Acquiring the most talented players possible and trying to build a contending team will make Donovan far happier than signing guy's because he played with them in college or is friends with them off the court.

I'm not asking Donovan if he plays fortnite with Rozier. I'm talking about his opinion on if Rozier has what we need to take our team up another level. Does Donovan think Rozier will help us win more games especially in the playoffs?

If you don't think the FO should care what Donovan thinks, you don't understand current NBA players and the jobs the FO has to do. It's about winning games AND keeping your best players happy.

If you don't think the FO should care what Donovan thinks, you don't understand current NBA players and the jobs the FO has to do. It's about winning games AND keeping your best players happy.

Like I said, the thing that will make Donovan the happiest is putting a contending team around him. Let the front office do their jobs and Donovan do his.

Creation is not all isolation. I wouldn't want to get Rozier for "iso ball". However, he's a threat from the outside. When our offense does it's job and he gets open looks, he's got a better chance of making it than Rubio. In addition, he has the ability to pump fake and attack the basket at that point. When attacking the rim, he's fine.

He's not an answer to get us to the mountain top. However, I like the idea of adding him if we miss out on the bigger fish.

sure I also like the idea of sticking a fork in my eye

Like I said, the thing that will make Donovan the happiest is putting a contending team around him. Let the front office do their jobs and Donovan do his.

Donovan has information and an opinion on every single NBA player. I don't think his opinion should be the ultimate vote on a player or a roster move. However, he should be consulted ESPECIALLY on the value of a guy who knows quite well from their Louisville background. Although they never played together, Donovan will know if Rozier is gym rat or potentially an issue. If Donovan thinks Rozier helps us immensely, we gotta consider it.