What's new

Thank You Houdini

Tonight Burks played 37 minutes! That might be a career high.
Check the numbers: 22 points. 8-14 from the field. 3-6 from three point. 3-4 from the line. 7 rebounds. 9 assists! 1 steal. 2 turnovers. He was only a minus 2 in a game they lost by 19 points. (And he was in the court most of the game meaning that when he sat his team really sucked without him. They got down by a bunch early in the first quarter when the starters were in. At one point it was 22-9)

22, 7, and 9 on 57%, 50%, 75% shooting is a pretty monster game from AB.

Wish he could have had those kind of minutes on the jazz and I think we would have seen a lot of similar stat lines.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
came here to postthat.

i will be happy if burks gets to make money. traded in time to show what he can do! this contract might be his biggest oppurtunity to maximize his income!
unlike rodney hood who refused to come of the bench last year.

i think burks is very smart, he saw what happened to Rodney hood refusing to come of the bench in garbage time. hood gets punoshed by the whole league, had to sign a lowly qualifying offer, and prove his worth now. avg only 12.8 points 2.3 rebounds and 2.1 asisst 0.8 steals in 29 minutes
compare it to alec burks(small sample size 5 games) he has 14.4 points 5.6 rebounds 3 assist 1 steal in 29 minutes

he might soon be in starting lineup! replacing hood ofcourse! a tale of 2 former jazzman,. playing for a contract

He is in a perfect situation there. He will get the greenest of green lights. No pressure either. He should get paid this off-season.

I just hope he doesn't get traded to a west playoff team before the deadline... If he goes so Houston or New Orleans, that would suck.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Burks got the start tonight due to Hood having a sore foot.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Shooting poorly but rebounding well, assisting well, low turnovers.

lmao. Jazz kick AB to the curb and you love the guy. Hayward kicks the jazz to the curb and you hate him. lmao. How long will it take you to realize the NBA is a business, both ways. Cannot wait until Gobert leaves on his own accord.....

Yeah, because Hayward left on the same terms as Burks right?

Burks finished with 14 points on 5-11 from the field, 3-6 from 3 (one of his misses was a buzzer beater desperation heave), 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal and only one turnover in 33 minutes.

Cleveland won by 15.

Burks is gonna get PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even better than that he's gonna go somewhere that wants him and can utilize his talents properly. I caught the Kings-Cavs game the other night and Burks appeared to be taller than Troy Williams who's listed at 6'7".