What's new

Thank You Spida Mitchell!!!

I get what he means though. The team's inability to win a close game, and their tendency to melt down in the face of adversity, was really frustrating.

We all knew what would happen when the playoffs came around, so it made all the blowout wins against the bottom 2/3 of the league feel empty.

We had an insanely talented group, but god DAMN they were mentally weak.
Not two years ago!!

I wish DM all the luck and I hope he makes his critics eat crow. I wish Rudy, Joe, Royce and any other Jazz player the best except when they play the Jazz. I hope Jazz fans show some class and give them cheers when introduced in their first games to SLC. I know some Jazz fans will act like jerks but one can hope.

There were probably 4-6 players we could have gotten that would have filled the bill far better than Conley. We totally **** the bed giving up so much for Conley when he was never the answer to anything for us.

Oh, and I wish Mitchell luck in his new gig. But the last couple of seasons really showed who he is and I'm glad he's gone.
Classic case of getting a player because no one else is available. His contract stifled the team. I didn't want that trade at the time, oh well.

Some people on twitter said he unfollowed the Jazz on Instagram almost immediately after the trade was announced Thursday. Just so petty.
He could have been reacting to some of the caddy remarks on twitter after the trade. Some pretty mean spirited Jazz fans out there and totally inappropriate at that time.

DM…Thank you for the memories and the incredible times… I watched you act up on and off the floor… thank you for being a big part of blowing the best opportunity this team had at a ring since 98‼️ Love. P.S. Thanks for the highlights, you have serious talent when you actually try.

This may be as tongue in cheek as the instagram post, but I did enjoy DM a lot his first few years. He can really ball when he’s balling. He’s probably a good dude when he takes his brand/pr mask off.

Thanks DM!

I know a lot of fans have soured on him, but I will always remember the joy he brought to the team in his rookie year after Hayward bolted.

I feel like Snyder’s plan for him and DL’s philosophy on team building wasted a golden opportunity to have them work well together long term.

I’m thankful that we got the steal of the draft for Trey Lyles and a late pick. I wish they would’ve been able to advance more in the postseason, but it just wasn’t meant to be.

I know a lot of fans have soured on him, but I will always remember the joy he brought to the team in his rookie year after Hayward bolted.

I feel like Snyder’s plan for him and DL’s philosophy on team building wasted a golden opportunity to have them work well together long term.

I’m thankful that we got the steal of the draft for Trey Lyles and a late pick. I wish they would’ve been able to advance more in the postseason, but it just wasn’t meant to be.

That was before all of the stardom went to his head.

That was before all of the stardom went to his head.

Yup, he was a hell of a lot of fun until he became a ball-hog primadonna and didn't play hard all the time. Then he started ******** on Rudy. He's good but what has he really accomplished? We had a team that could have done so much better. He held us back with his attitude IMO.