What's new

Thanks for a great year Jazz.

Shad

We all got punched in the balls by Gordo last year and didn't have high hopes. Rudy got injured twice and we were 2 games from being the worst in the league. Rudy came back and everything clicked. No one saw us coming. We destroyed another franchise with the Thunder and took a game from the Rockets. If Rubio was there, if Thabo was there, who knows but that could be said for a lot of teams.

Thanks for the great year. Onto to the Next!

Big faxxx. One of my favorite Jazz teams ever. It was a pleasure to watch such a fun team that played with so much heart and resilience. Thank you Jazz for a fantastic season. The future is so bright!!

Not only was this year surprising and fun, as I’ve said in other posts, I believe the groundwork has been laid from great ownership, to a great front office, to great coaching/development/training staff and the absolute jackpot of finally landing a bonafide superstar, that we will look back on this season as “the beginning”.

You can bet your *** that the players on this team (especially Donovan) will almost immediately be working on elevating their game and this team to the next level. I have the utmost faith in DL to make the roster tweaks necessary to make this Jazz team a WC Finals worthy squad next year and I’m even more certain in Quin’s ability to coach them up and get them there.

The bottom line is this: We have world class ownership. We have one of the best front offices in the league. I believe Quin, his coaches and player development staff might be the best in the entire league from top to bottom. And now, FINALLY, we have the one thing that all Jazz fans have constantly worried/wondered if we’d ever have: A legit, once in a lifetime type of superstar in Donovan. Not only is he a future top 3 NBA player, he’s an ambassador of goodwill to the rest of the players in the league. His mere attitude and presence will have some very talented players yearning to play alongside him in the coming years.

This indeed is just “The Beginning”. The ride this season was fun, what’s about to happen next will take us to places we’ve never been as an organization or a fan base. As Donovan himself so often says: “Let’s Go”!

I am proud of this team. The Jazz could have quit in december when things were not going well for them but they came together and finished one game out of the Northwest division. Many experts picked them to finish last. They dealt with injuries during the season. Won a tough six game playoff against the Thunder. Most experts had pick OKC. They played the Rockets tough without their starting PG. A fact that will alway make me wonder. What if Rubio had played? The Jazz hung tough in the elimination game ... they could have rolled over but they fought until the bitter end.

This Jazz team should be applauded and fans should be excited for next year. I am bummed the season is over because I really enjoyed watching this team. However, I am hopeful for a bright future. Jazz need to tweak the roster and add some scoring and strengthen the bench. If they do this I think they can get passed the second round next year. Just need to stay healthy too. Can't wait to see how they improve. Go Jazz!!!!

I ❤ this team!

What an whirlwind from bottom of the dregs to the semifinals of the playoffs where we hung tough against a top 2 team in the league and arguably the top team.

There will be adjustments and we will be back stronger. Here's to an amazing offseason and the next decade!!!

Great season, great future, is it October yet?

We have the season between the season... I’m sure Lopo has the trade machine greased up and ready to provide endless who says no threads.

Will be interesting to see who is back.

What an amazing ride 2018 was.

Donovan brought the eyes of the world on us.

Rubio developed a jump shot, and led this team many nights.

Rudy is the DPOY.

Royce came out of nowhere to play a big role.

Ingles was a threat all season from 3, and played a huge role in making the offense flow.

Quin earned the respect of the league, and has to be a contender for COY.

Jae outplayed Hood, and even though he had some bad games we won the trade.

Jazzfanz is alive and well!

I've had some great fun watching this team play together, win and lose together, watching them grow as a unit. Really been an awesome year to be a Jazz fan.