What's new

That little spoiled brat sitting courtside ruined the reaction shot and other Jazz musings

My general (and I think Jazzfanz' at large) reaction to the effort to score internet tough guy points.

640.gif

To see the emotion from the team is awesome. These guys look like they enjoy playing together and are in this as a team. Look at how they are all already standing and starting to creep onto the court as the shot goes up. They they all just start running, jumping and hollering towards Hayward.

GO JAZZ!!!

Who's the guy in the pink dress shirt on Utah's bench? He's done antics like that before. Equipment manager or something? After his roping thing he does he stops short and does kind of an embarrassed clap.

Who's the guy in the pink dress shirt on Utah's bench? He's done antics like that before. Equipment manager or something? After his roping thing he does he stops short and does kind of an embarrassed clap.

What pink shirt? I see one in a blue shirt...

Edit: I found him. The guy on the far left of the gif. Seen him before, not sure who he is.

What pink shirt? I see one in a blue shirt...

Edit: I found him. The guy on the far left of the gif. Seen him before, not sure who he is.

Other end of the bench. On my computer, the color kind of fades in and out on his shirt. Who's the kid wearing the #6 shirt. Guess that must be the very first of the fan seats. What a great seat to have!

That kid's great. He had little Hayward jersey on. There are other camera angles. The crowd was right there. A great moment.