What's new

The “I’m a Mike Conley hating bitch” list

so it turns out monstars gave nba players skills back earlier this time ?

maybe the wait were that they first sent it to mike old house, and they took a while to get his new zip code

Looks like the Jazz are turning things around now and playing the type of ball we expected with those trades and additions! 30 assists last night! That's Jazz basketball! Didn't see Donovan go off in the 2nd QT as I was switching back and forth to the Monday night football game! But Rudy had to be MVP last night from what I did see with his excellent shooting and fantastic defense! Donovan reverted back to "hero" ball at times in the 2nd half, which let GS cut the deficit to single digits. But our outside shooting was superb again last night and GS didn't have a chance to win this game with that type of shooting. We destroy the Nets tonight and we will be on a roll!

Sounds like you've taken a heavy dosage of Personal Incredulity Fallacy and
Tu quoque Fallacy to come up with all that.

I dont need to manufacture any stories, what are you even talking about? Oh i get it, this is a Straw-man fallacy. I'm just calling spades spades. If its too complex for you to digest and refute, then why not over-simplify? Thats the play!

You say he hasnt lost a step? at 32 years old almost 30,000 minutes played? Thats something worth being defensive over?

I say you might be falling victim to the Slothful Induction Fallacy... We'll see how it all plays out.

What did i say in the other thread you're referencing... Was it Extremism? Sensationalism? Look at this absurd thread title you've got. It's all about Bandwagon Fallacies here..

time will tell whos claims lack merit. but here you are trying to claim instant gratification victories right away...

lolz we just got a mastercourse from "internet logical fallacy wikipedia"

Rumor has it that the Jazz got hoodwinked into picking him up with the hopes of stardom when in actuality he's on the downward slop of his career and will not contribute all that much to the Jazz offense or defense. Rubio should have been resigned as well as Favors! We could still have picked up that shooter from Indiana and kept our offensive flow in tack for another year! Heck, we won 50 games last year and then decided to make 2 major changes in our starting lineup? Dumb.
bahahahahahahahhaahahahahah

Some of us have better taste in movies (she says after having to look up what Monstars is).

You post on an internet forum and have a unicorn in your bio... I will not be movie shamed by you. I was like 12 when it came out... 12 year old me likes Space Jam, and any movie with Adam Sandler or Jim Carey. Current version of me prefers more sophisticated movies... like anything with the Rock in it or anything released by the Fast and Furious franchise. I recently saw Dora the Explorer (with my kids)… I thought it was a tasteful rendition of a classic... it also had some great poop jokes. Two thumbs way up.

You post on an internet forum and have a unicorn in your bio... I will not be movie shamed by you. I was like 12 when it came out... 12 year old me likes Space Jam, and any movie with Adam Sandler or Jim Carey. Current version of me prefers more sophisticated movies... like anything with the Rock in it or anything released by the Fast and Furious franchise. I recently saw Dora the Explorer (with my kids)… I thought it was a tasteful rendition of a classic... it also had some great poop jokes. Two thumbs way up.
I thought you were older than me.