What's new

The “I’m a Mike Conley hating bitch” list

I’m about 5 games away from being really worried... wtf is going on. It’s not even that the shots are missing... he just looks rushed and completely awkward. This is not what I expected at all.

It's been extremely rough so far but I'm still not worried. He's too good of a player not to get this figured out. The good news is Conley couldn't possibly have played any worse so far and we're 3-1, imagine how good we can be once he gets rolling.

Last edited:
It's been extremely rough so far but I'm still not worried. He's too good of a player not to get this figured out. The good news is Conley couldn't possibly have played any worse so far and we're 3-1, imagine how could we can be once he gets rolling.

I hope your right because right now Conley is UNWATCHABLE and his game is pathetically flawed! I can't think of a single thing he's doing well or even average. For 30 million bucks we've got to get something more, don't ya think?

Conley's confidence is clearly shaken. If I was him I would literally be in the gym late at night shooting three after three after three until it was time to sleep. I really hope his performance drop isn't a permanent thing.

I’m about 5 games away from being really worried... wtf is going on. It’s not even that the shots are missing... he just looks rushed and completely awkward. This is not what I expected at all.

Reminds me a little of the Trey Burke summer league debut. Tons of hype before the games, then complete face plant like he forgot how to play basketball. Trey never recovered. I hope mike does.

Conley's confidence is clearly shaken. If I was him I would literally be in the gym late at night shooting three after three after three until it was time to sleep. I really hope his performance drop isn't a permanent thing.

LOL, you serious? You can't be.

Reminds me a little of the Trey Burke summer league debut. Tons of hype before the games, then complete face plant like he forgot how to play basketball. Trey never recovered. I hope mike does.

You're going to hell for comparing Conley to Treyburkulosis.

I hope your right because right now Conley is UNWATCHABLE and his game is pathetically flawed! I can't think of a single thing he's doing well or even average. For 30 million bucks we've got to get something more, don't ya think?
Still not as bad as Rubio last year. At least the defense still guards him...

Conley physically looks good. He is moving well, he is playing pretty good defense, and still looks quick.

His shot is off, he looks a little lost if offense at times, and is forcing things at times.

It just looks like he is overthinking things and trying to figure it out. He is a solid veteran with a great shooting career he will figure out things and be fine. I'm guessing people who are jumping ship on him haven't watched much of his career.

First time I’ve ever seen a negative PER

Also, -8.9 OBPM? Maybe the first time I’ve seen that either.

He needs to get this sorted, and quick.

Attachments

• C7316D19-9F95-4AB1-9917-15C6BAB7999A.png
    C7316D19-9F95-4AB1-9917-15C6BAB7999A.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
The Mike Conley hating bitches fan group is growing every day and rightfully so.

He literally couldn't have started off worse to the start of the season.

The guy I’m worried about is Ingles. I’m not sure I like this coming off the bench stuff. He’s deferring a lot. Even though he wouldn’t get as much usage, I’d like to see us start him in place of Royce and run the offense where the ball is pinballing and ping ponging all over the floor to someone for an open three, and open cut, or a Rudy lob. Wear the other team’s starters down through ball movement.

The guy I’m worried about is Ingles. I’m not sure I like this coming off the bench stuff. He’s deferring a lot. Even though he wouldn’t get as much usage, I’d like to see us start him in place of Royce and run the offense where the ball is pinballing and ping ponging all over the floor to someone for an open three, and open cut, or a Rudy lob. Wear the other team’s starters down through ball movement.
1. He needs to play restricted minutes.
2. The bench would be terrible.