• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

The 2024 Election Thread - Because It's Never Too Early to Feel Disappointed

Avery

Avery

Just one more reason why I'm an agnostic/atheist.

Technically, you can only be one or the either. Agnostic is kind of like the atheist starter/trial pack where your not really sure if you want the platinum plan.

JazzGal

Contributor
Here's my definition. I do not believe there is a god, so I'm an atheist. I cannot prove it and don't care enough to try, so I'm agnostic.

EDIT:
Hey, there's even a Wikipedia page for it (so that means it is official ;) ). "Agnostic atheism is a philosophical position that encompasses both atheism and agnosticism. Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity, and are agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact."

That's a slightly better definition than mine.

gandalfe

AOC is one person you can rule out. She'll be too young in 2024 to serve as President per Article II of the US Constitution. 2028 will be the earliest Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez can run for that office.
She was born on October 13, 1989. She will turn 35 on 10/13/24.