• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

The 2024 Election Thread - Because It's Never Too Early to Feel Disappointed

Eminence

I'm 99% certain that Republicans will be running Trump.

I expect Biden to run for re-election, though I would prefer the Dems to put up someone new. I can't think of any strong/realistic prospects off the top of my head, but like folks have said, it's a lifetime away politically. Warren would be at least a small upgrade.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
I'm 99% certain that Republicans will be running Trump.

I expect Biden to run for re-election, though I would prefer the Dems to put up someone new. I can't think of any strong/realistic prospects off the top of my head, but like folks have said, it's a lifetime away politically. Warren would be at least a small upgrade.
Just go look among the Dems for an old white guy and you have your next candidate.

Hax0rs

Banned
I think you miss understood or I wasn't clear.
If trump runs then I'm voting. For the other man or woman.
I'm hoping he doesn't run so I can go back to not voting or caring.
Glad to hear you'll be voting for DeSantis.

You've finally come around to seeing how the Dems destroyed cities all throughout 2020. How you elected a guy who cant make a peanut butter sandwich nor tie his own shoes. How the Dems lead a ******** investigation into communication with a foreign adversary, meanwhile Maoist Mi Lee was communicating in back channels with a Chinese general undermining US security.

You doin' good @fishonjazz proud of ya son. I knew there was still some American blood running through those Commie veins, you just gotta keep waking up man.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Glad to hear you'll be voting for DeSantis.

You've finally come around to seeing how the Dems destroyed cities all throughout 2020. How you elected a guy who cant make a peanut butter sandwich nor tie his own shoes. How the Dems lead a ******** investigation into communication with a foreign adversary, meanwhile Maoist Mi Lee was communicating in back channels with a Chinese general undermining US security.

You doin' good @fishonjazz proud of ya son. I knew there was still some American blood running through those Commie veins, you just gotta keep waking up man.
You suck at reading. If Desantis is running then that means trump isn't (only one republican will be running in the presidential election in case you didn't know) and that means they I likely won't be voting.

Hax0rs

Banned
You suck at reading. If Desantis is running then that means trump isn't (only one republican will be running in the presidential election in case you didn't know) and that means they I likely won't be voting.
Oh ****, and here I thought you actually supported America, not China....my bad.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Oh ****, and here I thought you actually supported America, not China....my bad.
I have no problem with china. I have never been there but I'm sure there are plenty of good people living there. I don't recall china ever doing anything to me and can't remember being attacked by their military or anything. They seem to do things different there than we do but I don't just hate things cause they are different.
I prefer America to China but don't see how that matters or has anything to do with voting or not voting for a ****** politician in an electoral college where my vote doesn't matter anyway.

Hax0rs

Banned
I have no problem with china. I have never been there but I'm sure there are plenty of good people living there. I don't recall china ever doing anything to me and can't remember being attacked by their military or anything. They seem to do things different there than we do but I don't just hate things cause they are different.
I prefer America to China but how that it matters or has anything to do with voting or not voting for a ****** politician in an electoral college where my vote doesn't matter anyway.
Would you like to live under the Chinese system of governance? That's what you're supporting, the CCP.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Would you like to live under the Chinese system of governance? That's what you're supporting, the CCP.
I dont know. Never lived under it before and never taken any classes or anything about chinas government to know one way or the other. I do know that there are millions upon millions of people living in china who have the means to leave yet dont so apparently they like it there.
How am I supporting the CCP by not voting?