What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

I really shouldn’t do this, but I just can’t help myself, being into Fortean phenomena…
Sorry, just a bizarre aside…..

I experienced this in Arkansas as a kid, maybe 12 years old. I was visiting my uncles extended family in the Bull Shoals region (NW part of the state). It was a heavenly playground for a 12 year old boy. Near a marshy area that had every manner of frog and other wildlife you could imagine. I spent hours chasing things through there. They sat on top of a high hill with views all around, and maybe 1/4 mile to the next neighbor. We had a storm front pass through that brought threat of tornadoes. We saw a small one develop over a mile from the house, watched it touch down briefly then lift again. The sky was unlike anything I had ever seen and have seen seldom since. Very ominous and creepy. Then maybe an hour later we saw things falling out of the sky. My uncle went out to see what was going on and it was frogs. Not a ton, but maybe a dozen we observed. I am sure now that the tornado that touched down picked up a bunch of frogs and other stuff, I think my uncle said he saw a couple of snakes, and then carried them the mile or so to us and deposited them in the back yard along with some other debris, like branches and leaves. Some of the frogs popped on impact. But others just hopped away. It was surreal.

I had heard about this from my uncle's family. They said they saw this from time to time as where they were they saw tornadoes develop long enough to pick up random stuff but never really enough to do much damage. Maybe push a car around or something. One time take the roof off the neighbor's house, was the worst they described. My uncle's dad (not my grandpa, uncle by marriage) said he saw it happen once in another part of the state where they had the hail that preceded real tornado weather, and had the storm develop a few funnels. Then later it dropped frozen frogs on them. Now that would freak you out. Imagine being a native, 1000 years ago, and see something like that. Wow. No wonder they believed in natural gods. Absolutely zero explanation, so what else could it be? You pissed off the gods so they are throwing frogs at you...frozen frogs.

I experienced this in Arkansas as a kid, maybe 12 years old. I was visiting my uncles extended family in the Bull Shoals region (NW part of the state). It was a heavenly playground for a 12 year old boy. Near a marshy area that had every manner of frog and other wildlife you could imagine. I spent hours chasing things through there. They sat on top of a high hill with views all around, and maybe 1/4 mile to the next neighbor. We had a storm front pass through that brought threat of tornadoes. We saw a small one develop over a mile from the house, watched it touch down briefly then lift again. The sky was unlike anything I had ever seen and have seen seldom since. Very ominous and creepy. Then maybe an hour later we saw things falling out of the sky. My uncle went out to see what was going on and it was frogs. Not a ton, but maybe a dozen we observed. I am sure now that the tornado that touched down picked up a bunch of frogs and other stuff, I think my uncle said he saw a couple of snakes, and then carried them the mile or so to us and deposited them in the back yard along with some other debris, like branches and leaves. Some of the frogs popped on impact. But others just hopped away. It was surreal.

I had heard about this from my uncle's family. They said they saw this from time to time as where they were they saw tornadoes develop long enough to pick up random stuff but never really enough to do much damage. Maybe push a car around or something. One time take the roof off the neighbor's house, was the worst they described. My uncle's dad (not my grandpa, uncle by marriage) said he saw it happen once in another part of the state where they had the hail that preceded real tornado weather, and had the storm develop a few funnels. Then later it dropped frozen frogs on them. Now that would freak you out. Imagine being a native, 1000 years ago, and see something like that. Wow. No wonder they believed in natural gods. Absolutely zero explanation, so what else could it be? You pissed off the gods so they are throwing frogs at you...frozen frogs.
So cool! Thanks so much for sharing that story!

I hope this person is correct

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
She's incorrect on the term limits thing. The House, Senate and presidency all need term limits. I'm fine keeping the presidency at 2 x 4 years, but these members of the legislature shouldn't be serving >10 years. That goes for all the Mitch M's, Pelosi's, even the Mike Lee's who are quickly becoming career politicians though they vowed to not be the very thing they've become. They just can't quit the drug of power they're hooked on.

Age aside, I just don't think Biden should run a second time as D's need younger voices vs. those that grew up in very different times.

Term limits already exist. No one is forcing Texans to keep re-electing this human piece of trash time after time after time

View: https://twitter.com/lawindsor/status/1558565508684734464?s=21&t=hBi9scY395BvCw9cVe59pg
There’s nothing stopping Texans for voting for a different candidate or party when he’s up in 24.

Likewise, Utah didn’t need to send orrin Hatch to office from the 70s until 2018. They could’ve found a different Republican or voted Democratic for one cycle and not suffered any negative consequences. What’s stopping Utahns from electing McMullen right now instead of *** clown Mike Lee?

Term limits have proven to be a gift to lobbyists. They actually do the opposite of what they’re supposed to.

We don’t need more requirements for candidates. We need a better electorate. It won’t matter what kind of new rules or regulations we place on candidates if the electorate merely wants to elect clowns to hurt and punish those they hate. An electorate that views politics as WWE is an electorate that will commit political suicide no matter what standards you place on candidates.

Last edited:

I hope this person is correct

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
This highlights a major difference between the right and left in America today.

Biden is ****ing killing it right now. He just passed more legislation in one month than Trump did in 4 years. Without any tweets, falling in love with any dictator, or placing any child in a cage.

Yet the left is publicly questioning whether he should run for re-election.

Meanwhile, I lost count of how many crimes Trump was investigated for this week and you have 30-40 percent of the country slitting their wrists and sacrificing their first born to re-elect him in 2024.

Amazing

Last edited:
This is old but it just popped up in my YouTube feed and I found it hilarious. Worst scandal in presidential history!!

• Haha
Reactions: Red
This is old but it just popped up in my YouTube feed and I found it hilarious. Worst scandal in presidential history!!

Along those same lines, it’ll only take 2-3 mins to watch these clips:

View: https://twitter.com/jasonscampbell/status/1213258179078950913?s=21&t=EbIuecmcvMUxNkUztPDu2A

View: https://youtu.be/bpUYG-nvUSQ

I don’t know what’s worse:

Knowing that simplistic propaganda like this **** works or that 40 percent of the population is so stupid and tribal that it works on them?

Last edited:
Term limits already exist. No one is forcing Texans to keep re-electing this human piece of trash time after time after time

View: https://twitter.com/lawindsor/status/1558565508684734464?s=21&t=hBi9scY395BvCw9cVe59pg
There’s nothing stopping Texans for voting for a different candidate or party when he’s up in 24.

Likewise, Utah didn’t need to send orrin Hatch to office from the 70s until 2018. They could’ve found a different Republican or voted Democratic for one cycle and not suffered any negative consequences. What’s stopping Utahns from electing McMullen right now instead of *** clown Mike Lee?

Term limits have proven to be a gift to lobbyists. They actually do the opposite of what they’re supposed to.

We don’t need more requirements for candidates. We need a better electorate. It won’t matter what kind of new rules or regulations we place on candidates if the electorate merely wants to elect clowns to hurt and punish those they hate. An electorate that views politics as WWE is an electorate that will commit political suicide no matter what standards you place on candidates.

What a D bag

Found this funny. Of course Oz will likely win because Americans are brainwashed to think rich = smart. But it's still funny.

Fun times in Arizona….

Toxic masculinity? Who knows, but it’s 2022, and we need political leaders with Big Dick Energy…..

View: https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1559045987821268992

Fun times in Arizona….

Toxic masculinity? Who knows, but it’s 2022, and we need political leaders with Big Dick Energy…..

So, you are saying I will never be a politician. :(

Fun times in Arizona….

View: https://twitter.com/jeremyduda/status/1560697094968446976