What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Not surprise dudes are willing to overlook Biden being racist but get some random Republican takes pictures and the Trump addicts get angry. What does this have to do with Racist Joe?
It doesn’t. This thread is for Biden and “All Things Politics”. So the post fell under “all things”. Never heard of the scummy guy but I like that he is doing time.

It doesn’t. This thread is for Biden and “All Things Politics”. So the post fell under “all things”. Never heard of the scummy guy but I like that he is doing time.
Then just name it the Trump thread since that's all these guys know. They say nothing about Biden because he has done nothing to brag about. All they have is Trump... That says a lot imo.

I just went back 50 pages and there were like 5 total post of Biden. Thousands of Trump addict post thought. It really is a mental illness at this point. I do say stuff sometimes to be a dick but not this.

Tell me more about cults @Red

Oh the projection and irony. Hilarious.

Oh the projection and irony. Hilarious.
I'm all ears on Joe Biden. I actually agree Trump is a pos I just don't have to obsess about him like you.

Fact is not projection. You only obsess about Trump. That is not projection, that is fact. Like undebatable fact. Read the thread.

I mean... I looked at your post history of you calling others cults and it's vast. Like 50+ post of you obsessing about Trump voters.

Tucker Carlson told his producer Trump is 'the undisputed world champion' of destroying things and could ruin Fox News if it didn't back his election lies​

Tucker Carlson told his producer Trump is 'the undisputed world champion' of destroying things and could ruin Fox News if it didn't back his election lies​

Beer and Trump

Crazy how people bring up Carlson but I haven't seen a word about Democratic favorite Don Lemon and his sexism. Just Trump.

In all the requests for demographics I've served, political support has never been a request. I don't think political affiliation is a demographic.
See this is why it gets harder and harder to communicate with you. You don't even understand basic words like demographic, acknowledge, woman, admit and so on. You literally make post about absolutely nothing. You post just to see yourself post. You constantly do this and it literally is a waste of both of our time. Especially after you called me uneducated yet don't understand basic words.

Demographic Factors​

Traditionally, demographics provides consumer information based on factors that can include, but are not limited to:

• Age and generation groups
  • Sex, gender, or sexual orientation
  • Nationality
  • Race
  • Educational level
  • Occupation
  • Household income
  • Marital status
  • Number of children
  • Homeownership (own or rent)
  • Place of residence
  • Health and disability status
  • Political affiliation or preference
  • Religious affiliation or preference

But seriously though... How can an administration that murdered 7 children for no reason call others war criminals? Especially after him and Obama also bombed a childrens hospital in Democrats lust for murder.

Good to see Trump visiting the train wreck while Biden refuses aid and FEMA. Biden hasn't even done a thing in 2 weeks for these poor people. All because they voted differently.

Last edited:
See this is why it gets harder and harder to communicate with you. You don't even understand basic words like demographic, acknowledge, woman, admit and so on.
I'm sorry using words properly confuses you so, so much that you confused your link for a definition.

You literally make post about absolutely nothing.
Your addressing all the non-existent Biden supporters in this thread. Seems fair.

I see jazzyfresh is still attempting to troll everyone. He needs to study under mtjk to learn how it's done.