What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Yes everyone was completely shocked. Shocked and disgusted.

Mostly that they would waste perfectly good cocaine like that.
The cocaine was in a public area, where tourists can wander in and out, not in the private quarters. Also, the Biden's were in Camp David.

I'm just wondering, yeah, who leaves their coke just laying around? Everyone I have known who has coke is VERY AWARE of the location of their cocaine.

The cocaine was in a public area, where tourists can wander in and out, not in the private quarters. Also, the Biden's were in Camp David.

I'm just wondering, yeah, who leaves their coke just laying around? Everyone I have known who has coke is VERY AWARE of the location of their cocaine.
Can you tell me a few of these people and where they might hypothetically keep their cocaine?

I know he’s old and not an amazing communicator and the media gets far more clicks dragging him rather than worshipping him (like trump) but… this Biden guy and his team might know a thing or two about growing the economy! I’m definitely not tired from all of this winning!

Ask Americans how their finances are? Most will say great! Ask them how the economy is? And they’ll repeat what they’ve heard ad nauseam from the media and social media.

The reality? This economy is really strong. Far stronger than peer countries. Far stronger historically than what it’s been. People were told throughout last year that inflation was exploding and a recession was coming. Lumber! Eggs! Gas! So high! But then the media hasn’t corrected this and stated that inflation is down and that we’re actually in a boom, the likes of which we haven’t seen in 50 years.

Lol look at Donald’s numbers. What a crappy guy, so sad.

View: https://twitter.com/mcopelov/status/1674063212889636864?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

This is cool:

IMG_9736.jpeg

Jack Smith looks like a crackhead?! Huh?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Does anybody really believe that the COCAINE found in the West Wing of the White House, very close to the Oval Office, is for the use of anyone other than Hunter & Joe Biden. But watch, the Fake News Media will soon start saying that the amount found was “very small,” & it wasn’t really COCAINE, but rather common ground up Aspirin, & the story will vanish. Has Deranged Jack Smith, the crazy, Trump hating Special Prosecutor, been seen in the area of the COCAINE? He looks like a crackhead to me!

Hunter was just visiting his dad. Cmon.

(Sorry, that was low)
It wasn't low. It was funny and you shouldn't have apologized for it. Once upon a time the political left wasn't so afraid to joke.

Due to a minor clerical error, the Pope went to Hell, while Clinton went to Heaven. When the Pope arrived in Hell, everyone realized the mistake. Due to an issue with the union, they couldn't swap the two until the next day, and the Pope had to spend the night in Hell, while Clinton spent the night in Heaven. The next day the paperwork got worked out. On his way up to Heaven, the Pope ran into Clinton. Clinton asked the Pope, "How was your night in Hell?" "Very educational," responded the Pope. "I've learned a lot from the experience, but now I'm glad I'm going to Heaven. I've been waiting all my life to meet the Virgin Mary." "Ooh, sorry," said Clinton, "you should have been there yesterday."

Jack Smith looks like a crackhead?! Huh?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Does anybody really believe that the COCAINE found in the West Wing of the White House, very close to the Oval Office, is for the use of anyone other than Hunter & Joe Biden. But watch, the Fake News Media will soon start saying that the amount found was “very small,” & it wasn’t really COCAINE, but rather common ground up Aspirin, & the story will vanish. Has Deranged Jack Smith, the crazy, Trump hating Special Prosecutor, been seen in the area of the COCAINE? He looks like a crackhead to me!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP2IjqI8nXs

One of the most heavily secured buildings in the world … and they preemptively announce they probably won’t be able to figure out where some coke came from

Lol. Ok.

One of the most heavily secured buildings in the world … and they preemptively announce they probably won’t be able to figure out where some coke came from

Lol. Ok.
Tours are freely available, and, while they do have a list of prohibited items, weirdly, cocaine isn't among them. (I mean, it along with other illicit substances probably are, it's just not listed.) Cigarettes are, however, as well as, and I kid you not, Martial Arts. Not Martial Arts equipment, but just Martial Arts.

Since this is "All Things Politics", what do you all think of the Utah social media bill set to go into effect March next year?

Key excerpts:

(1) Beginning March 1, 2024, a social media company may not permit a Utah resident who is a minor to be an account holder on the social media company's social media platform unless the Utah resident has the express consent of a parent or guardian.
(2) Notwithstanding any provision of this chapter, a social media company may not permit a Utah resident who is a minor to hold or open an account on a social media platform if the minor is ineligible to hold or open an account under any other provision of state or federal law.
(3) (a) Beginning March 1, 2024, a social media company shall verify the age of an existing or new Utah account holder and, if the existing or new account holder is a minor,
confirm that a minor has consent as required under Subsection (1): (i) for a new account, at the time the Utah resident opens the account; or (ii) for a Utah account holder who has not provided age verification as required under this section, within 14 calendar days of the Utah account holder's attempt to access the account. (b) If a Utah account holder fails to meet the verification requirements of this section within the required time period, the social media company shall deny access to the account: (i) upon the expiration of the time period; and (ii) until all verification requirements are met.
(4) In accordance with Title 63G, Chapter 3, Utah Administrative Rulemaking Act, the
division, with consideration of stakeholder input, shall make rules to: (a) establish processes or means by which a social media company may meet the age verification requirements of this chapter; (b) establish acceptable forms or methods of identification, which may not be limited to a valid identification card issued by a government entity; (c) establish requirements for providing confirmation of the receipt of any information provided by a person seeking to verify age under this chapter; (d) establish processes or means to confirm that a parent or guardian has provided consent for the minor to open or use an account as required under this section

Seems to me that the most likely outcome is that the state gets sued, a preliminary injunction gets granted preventing this from going into effect next year, the state wastes a decent chunk of taxpayer money fighting this in the courts for years before ultimately losing, and nothing happens. But I could be wrong - curious what others think.

Tours are freely available, and, while they do have a list of prohibited items, weirdly, cocaine isn't among them. (I mean, it along with other illicit substances probably are, it's just not listed.) Cigarettes are, however, as well as, and I kid you not, Martial Arts. Not Martial Arts equipment, but just Martial Arts.

"These hands are registered as deadly weapons in 4 states and the District of Columbia!"

Since this is "All Things Politics", what do you all think of the Utah social media bill set to go into effect March next year?

Key excerpts:

Seems to me that the most likely outcome is that the state gets sued, a preliminary injunction gets granted preventing this from going into effect next year, the state wastes a decent chunk of taxpayer money fighting this in the courts for years before ultimately losing, and nothing happens. But I could be wrong - curious what others think.
Utah is a red state so as a result, there’s no stupid moral windmill too large that our state government won’t throw taxpayer money at.

It’s completely unenforceable and is the opposite of small government but it definitely throws red meat at the party’s base. This is valuable for a governor who’s desperate to avoid a primary from his right flank. It’ll result in a lawsuit from tech companies that’ll cost the state even more money to litigate. But what do they care, it’s not their money that they’re lighting on fire, right?

You know what does harm kids? Bigotry, poverty, and unregulated guns. If we really wanted to tackle issues using data in the state, we’d boost counseling services, provide greater support for the LGBT community (instead of exploiting it for political gain), bolster the safety net (instead of giving tax cuts to the rich and cutting school breakfast), and start ****ing regulating the ****ing guns.

I also like how they immediately heavily emphasise that it could have been any one of practically thousands of people !!! Seeing as it’s a “heavily trafficked area”. And you know, there’s no security cameras or any kind of resources or way to track down how it happened. Lolz.

Gotta love US politics. Bare **** at the White House one day, coke the next. Next thing it’ll be Trump conducting guided tours of Mar a Lago wearing only a nappy handing out flyers with the nuclear codes

Who the hell cares? Someone left their nose candy in the White House. It’s not like someone got into the White House with an AR15. This is a nothingburger story along the same lines as Obama’s tan suit. The fact that this is getting far more attention from our media than Trump releasing Obama’s address so one of his “very fine people” could attempt to assassinate him just goes to show how biased the media is towards republicans.