What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Apparently these were meant to be released now

He's a racist *****erg, who squandered the greatest resource boom in history to push privatisation, destroy public education, entrench the privilege of the elites, supported not one to two high level clerics who supported and protected pedophiles and created the current housing crisis that will lead us all to recession and ruin. And people think he's a saint.

He's a racist *****erg, who squandered the greatest resource boom in history to push privatisation, destroy public education, entrench the privilege of the elites, supported not one to two high level clerics who supported and protected pedophiles and created the current housing crisis that will lead us all to recession and ruin. And people think he's a saint.

He earned himself a pat on the back from George Dubya tho. Wonder if all the loss of diggers lives was worth it for him

This is great news!

Credit where credit is due, Thanks President Biden and the Democrats who passed this through congress!

Just a reminder:
IMG_2382.jpeg
IMG_2383.png
Not a single Repub voted for it. Not one. They all wanted you to pay higher prices for insulin. Remember that come this November.

This is great news!

Credit where credit is due, Thanks President Biden and the Democrats who passed this through congress!

Just a reminder:
View attachment 15682
View attachment 15683
Not a single Repub voted for it. Not one. They all wanted you to pay higher prices for insulin. Remember that come this November.
About ****ing time, considering that all of the other top 20 developed nations have some level of laws restricting cost of life-saving/altering drugs. My son's epilepsy medicine cost us $400 per month at the beginning since it's wasn't in generics yet, but in Germany it cost us 20 euros a month. Insane that we are so far behind the curve on this ****. ****ing travesty.

About ****ing time, considering that all of the other top 20 developed nations have some level of laws restricting cost of life-saving/altering drugs. My son's epilepsy medicine cost us $400 per month at the beginning since it's wasn't in generics yet, but in Germany it cost us 20 euros a month. Insane that we are so far behind the curve on this ****. ****ing travesty.
Ya it seems like a certain political party wants us to be so far behind the curve on this ****. That might partly explain why we are so far behind the curve on this ****.

From what I remember Obamacare was supposed to be much better for us than it ended up being. Had to be butchered and made much worse in order for the Republicans to allow it.

Last edited:
The economy keeps rocking. I can’t imagine anyone would want a change in leadership with the economy rocking like this. Why would you want to go back to the double digit unemployment that we had in 2020? The economy was a disaster under the former guy. My 401k lost thousands in value under that dumbass. Now? I’ve never been wealthier!

You lost thousands under Trump?

IMG_3922.jpeg

Biden starting point: 31,188
Today’s figure: 37,430
Increase of $6242
A 20% increase

Trumps increase is $11,103
A 56% increase

We all know you hate Trump, which leads you to post deceptive Trump history. It’s probably true you lost value during the PANDEMIC but it was temporary. It would have happened to anyone who was in office.

But for you to say
My 401k lost thousands in value under that dumbass.
is just preposterous.

Under Trump
You could have invested in gold:
S - $1204 E - $1840
+53%

Bitcoin:
S - $882 E - $36,002
+3982%

Sp500 +67%
Nasdaq +138%

Any major market you could have invested in during those years would have brought in a minimum average of 13% annually.

You lost thousands under Trump?

View attachment 15694

Biden starting point: 31,188
Today’s figure: 37,430
Increase of $6242
A 20% increase

Trumps increase is $11,103
A 56% increase

We all know you hate Trump, which leads you to post deceptive Trump history. It’s probably true you lost value during the PANDEMIC but it was temporary. It would have happened to anyone who was in office.

But for you to say

is just preposterous.

Under Trump
You could have invested in gold:
S - $1204 E - $1840
+53%

Bitcoin:
S - $882 E - $36,002
+3982%

Sp500 +67%
Nasdaq +138%

Any major market you could have invested in during those years would have brought in a minimum average of 13% annually.
I notice that you said the pandemic was temporary and would have happened to anyone who was in office. Well, Biden got lots of blame for gas prices and inflation. Those things were also temporary and would have happened to anybody so if biden gets blamed for those things then trump has to get blamed for anything bad happening to the economy due to the pandemic. I mean he gets credit for low gas prices despite the fact that the low gas prices were due to the pandemic.

I notice that you said the pandemic was temporary and would have happened to anyone who was in office. Well, Biden got lots of blame for gas prices and inflation. Those things were also temporary and would have happened to anybody so if biden gets blamed for those things then trump has to get blamed for anything bad happening to the economy due to the pandemic. I mean he gets credit for low gas prices despite the fact that the low gas prices were due to the pandemic.
You’re right the pandemic situation was/is the same as gas prices and inflation fluctuating.

So by your logic, you should be praising Trump for getting you 3x amount of return on your 401k. I mean Biden’s performance compared to Trumps is just terrible, even with Trump being POTUS during the pandemic. I don’t hear praise from you or Thriller. Why not? Because you two just bash Trump everytime you get a chance, even if it’s ******** lies.

You can’t comment on the facts, saying that people were not losing money by investing during the Trump term.

It's remarkably stupid to attribute financial gain or losses to a president. I mean like idiot-level short-sightedness.
Why not? If we get to blame gas prices, economics, etc on a president shouldn’t we also give them credit for when things are good? I just would like some consistency. That’s all I want.

I think it’s naive to not see how the stability of an administration and their economic policy leads to greater investment. It’s important to remember that one of the reasons why Dump stopped his daily covid briefings is that after each one they spooked the markets. For some reason, markets don’t like it when a president’s solution for a pandemic that’s costing thousands of lives daily is to shoot up clorox and stick a flashlight up your ***.

I certainly don’t want chaos back in the White House. I like the boring consistency of a normal American president. As do the markets, as we see right now. My 401k has never been higher and my family has never been wealthier! We’d all be blaming him right now if this wasn’t happening.

Why not? If we get to blame gas prices, economics, etc on a president shouldn’t we also give them credit for when things are good? I just would like some consistency. That’s all I want.

I think it’s naive to not see how the stability of an administration and their economic policy leads to greater investment. It’s important to remember that one of the reasons why Dump stopped his daily covid briefings is that after each one they spooked the markets. For some reason, markets don’t like it when a president’s solution for a pandemic that’s costing thousands of lives daily is to shoot up clorox and stick a flashlight up your ***.

I certainly don’t want chaos back in the White House. I like the boring consistency of a normal American president. As do the markets, as we see right now. My 401k has never been higher and my family has never been wealthier! We’d all be blaming him right now if this wasn’t happening.
I'm not talking about pissing matches, I'm talking about real data and cause and effect. Presidents have little impact on these things. Blips here and there sure, but things like the pandemic are way way more impactful than anything the president can do.

I'm not talking about pissing matches, I'm talking about real data and cause and effect. Presidents have little impact on these things. Blips here and there sure, but things like the pandemic are way way more impactful than anything the president can do.
It’s not just pissing matches. How a president responds to a crisis is huge too and Trump failed spectacularly in that. Had we had a functioning adult, our economic losses would’ve been far less in 2020. Again, why I like Biden. We’ve had a few major crisis and he’s navigated them far better than Trump or any of these other GOP “talk tough for the base” clowns would’ve done.

Last edited:
It's remarkably stupid to attribute financial gain or losses to a president. I mean like idiot-level short-sightedness.
Agreed 100%.
Yet it seems to be the primary reason voters want to vote for Trump or not vote for Biden

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

You’re right the pandemic situation was/is the same as gas prices and inflation fluctuating.

So by your logic, you should be praising Trump for getting you 3x amount of return on your 401k. I mean Biden’s performance compared to Trumps is just terrible, even with Trump being POTUS during the pandemic. I don’t hear praise from you or Thriller. Why not? Because you two just bash Trump everytime you get a chance, even if it’s ******** lies.

You can’t comment on the facts, saying that people were not losing money by investing during the Trump term.
Nah, I think it's dumb to praise Trump or Biden for these things.
But I mean that's pretty much the only praise Trump ever gets and gets it all the time so ...........

Eh, most voters are basic.
TBH I'm pretty basic.
Is the candidate a complete douchebag scumbag criminal and proven this to me over and over again throughout decades of time by his own actions and court convictions? Is the candidate also unqualified and incompetent?

If yes then that mofo ain't getting my vote.

Pretty basic really.