What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

.View attachment 15862

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I accept that these are pictures. The media claims they’re proof of something.

Did you look up any of the testimony of the victims? They were dropped 5 or 6 weeks ago, billed as the Epstein associates list. People we already knew about (Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton, to name a couple). The lawyers asked about Trump and the women testified they never saw Trump at the island or doing anything untoward.

But the media provided you with these pics, and want to infer they’re evidence of something other than merely pics. All the while, the public’s attempts to know the client list fall on corrupt ears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump banned Epstein from Maralago.

Glad you brought that up. Trump has a history of keeping people around while they are useful to him and then dumping them when they are not.

Trump was kicking out with Epstein when he was wanting some young girls in private

Then he got older and his sex drive went down and his little trump stopped working so he dumped his ol buddy Jeff. Nothing new for Trump

Glad you brought that up. Trump has a history of keeping people around while they are useful to him and then dumping them when they are not.

Trump was kicking out with Epstein when he was wanting some young girls in private

Then he got older and his sex drive went down and his little trump stopped working so he dumped his ol buddy Jeff. Nothing new for Trump

Provide some proof of your allegations. Otherwise they’re libel. All you have provided is innocuous pics and dishonest propaganda.

Don’t say things - outrageous things, at that - without some Supporting evidence. You haven’t any.

You’re a child

See what's happening here? You liked me. I liked you. Now, not so much. This is the effect trump has had all across the country since 2016. Yet you want more.
Trumps plan has always been to divide and conquer. It's working and you love him for it. It's so sad.

You could talk **** about Obama, Hillary, Biden or whoever all day everyday and we would still be cool. Cause no politicians own me.

I talk **** about trump and you have no choice but to defend him as hard as you can. If you don't then you are a RINO and you don't get to be part of maga. You have no choice but to defend each and every thing. Which causes us to no longer be cool.

Trumps legacy in a nutshell right there.

Sigh

Thriller, Str8nitwit, SardineDick, and Fish:
The team ignorance clique.

The trump effect

See what's happening here? You liked me. I liked you. Now, not so much. This is the effect trump has had all across the country since 2016. Yet you want more.
Trumps plan has always been to divide and conquer. It's working and you love him for it. It's so sad.

You could talk **** about Obama, Hillary, Biden or whoever all day everyday and we would still be cool. Cause no politicians own me.

I talk **** about trump and you have no choice but to defend him as hard as you can. Which causes us to no longer be cool.

Trumps legacy in a nutshell right there.

Trump’s fault. Politicians suck and Trump helps expose that they suck, and the legacy media sucks. But Trump’s fault. Yes, he has exposed them. And that’s good.

I still like you because you tend to be pretty diplomatic on this former jocks basketball forum, but when you act like a child I’ll call a spade a spade. I still don’t dislike you or I wouldn’t give you my time. But yeah, this is fruitless. Nevertheless perhaps a seed will sprout at some point when you’re not so biased as you are now.

Talking **** about Trump is so brave.

Brave? Who said that?

Provide some proof of your allegations. Otherwise they’re libel. All you have provided is innocuous pics and dishonest propaganda.

Don’t say things - outrageous things, at that - without some Supporting evidence. You haven’t any.

Lol.
Proof doesn't matter to you. That has been established. You will support him no matter what, just like he said you would.

The trump effect

Dude you made the claim itwas better to be ignorant. Well, some do live by the modus operandi: Ignorance is bliss. Take the blue pill and stay in the matrix.

Brave? Who said that?

You said we could talk **** about Biden Obama (don’t leave George W out) and it would be fine. But talk **** about Trump? And I sarcastically replied that it’s so brave to talk **** about trump. You’re not brave to do that. Everybody talks **** about Trump. You fit in. It takes bravery to use critical thinking.

Lol.
Proof doesn't matter to you. That has been established. You will support him no matter what, just like he said you would.

Proof would be great if you could provide it. Please do!

You said we could talk **** about Biden Obama (don’t leave George W out) and it would be fine. But talk **** about Trump? And I sarcastically replied that it’s so brave to talk **** about trump. You’re not brave to do that.

Lol you weirdo.
I was making the point that talking **** about those other folks doesn't ruin relationships because the lack of the cult.
Talking **** about trump does ruin relationships.

I don't think it's brave to say idiotic douchebags pieces of **** are idiotic douchebag pieces of **** lol.

Weird that you thought I was saying it's brave to talk **** on trump. I wasn't. At all.

Proof would be great if you could provide it. Please do!

When I hear something come right from his mouth it isn't good enough for you. This has been established. It's pointless. It doesn't matter. You will support him no matter what. (Notice how you haven't even disputed this fact)

Trump doesn't care about you. You shouldn't care so much about him.

Lol you weirdo.
I was making the point that talking **** about those other folks doesn't ruin relationships because the lack of the cult.
Talking **** about trump does ruin relationships.

I don't think it's brave to say idiotic douchebags pieces of **** are idiotic douchebag pieces of **** lol.

Weird that you thought I was saying it's brave to talk **** on trump. I wasn't. At all.

I don’t think our relationship is ruined. What relationship? Jazzfanz? I’m barely on here. Seemed odd that there was a forum on politics so I peeked in and was flabbergasted at all the rubes suffering from TDS. It’s sad, specifically when it concerns you. I feel bad for ya. I think it’s funny when it’s concerning Thriller. He’s awesome.

When I hear something come right from his mouth it isn't good enough for you. This has been established. It's pointless. It doesn't matter. You will support him no matter what. (Notice how you haven't even disputed this fact)

Trump doesn't care about you. You shouldn't care so much about him.

What fact? He’s said some dumb stuff. But has any of it risen to illegal? No. That’s a fact or he’d be in prison, wouldn’t he? “No one is above the law” the left claims, while protecting Hunter Biden and Ray Epps.

Trump is merely useful. There’s some bad people in govt. and the media. And thanks to their unhinged TDS bias, they’re exposing themselves for the propagandist crooks they are. So, yeah, thanks Trump!

Ah man, I thought I made that ignore list.
Darn it. I guess I will just have to take care of it on my end.