What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

You never did explain how Biden was committing genocide.

And you just can't seem to ever be critical when trump wants war for some reason. Oh ya, it's cause you just pretend to be anti war

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
I've explained already.... He's funding it and providing the means to carry it out. He's bypassing congress to get them the means to commit war crimes and genocide. Even the mainstream news is reporting on it.

I'm not aware of a US president that has done more to support genocide and ethnic cleansing than Biden. He's top notch.
Sorry Mongoose, but Biden wouldn’t even crack the top-5 of that list. The top spot goes to Andrew Jackson who signed the Indian Removal Act leading to an event labeled the Trail of Tears.
Close on his heels is Teddy Roosevelt for something so dark that it is left out of most lower level history books. In the Philippine-American War, we built concentration camps that contained all males on certain islands over the age of 9 years old. The death toll among Pilipinos was somewhere between 200,000 and 1 million.
With history, the victors get to write the story, but there was no way to spin that one so it is omitted even though it explains other events.

We won the Spanish-American war which gave us the Philippians, who we had promised independence if they helped us beat Spain. We went back on our word because we wanted to use the islands as a forward base of operations which caused the locals to go to war with us for their independence, and they lost. We set up a strong American naval presence there which we used to hinder Imperial Japan from getting the iron, oil, and rubber they needed from Java causing Imperial Japan to attack our Philippine bases while also attacking Pearl Harbor, the base most likely to support any effort to retake the Philippines. That drew us into WWII.

History flows from the Spanish-American War to WWII, but because the American-built concentration camps are left out of history books, most American kids never learn it. They think there was a Spanish-American war in olden times, and later Japan bombed Pearl Harbor because they were allied with evil Nazis who ran concentration camps.

I wonder who’s responsible for that classified material that was boxed up?
No way to tell.

I wonder if White House aides can just wander around with classified documents?
You don't think there are White House aides with TS/SCI clearance?

If so you’d think someone would need to be ultimately responsible for checking the material out or moving it around or like having it in their possession. What a great and noble leader pointing the finger at his staff and aides.
Changing administrations is a chaotic process, by all accounts.

I mean I guess nobody is “ultimately” responsible for the incompetence obviously, am I right? Like so many others in politics you don’t get held responsible for corruption, you get promoted.
What corruption? It's not like Biden was showing off these documents.

Sorry Mongoose, but Biden wouldn’t even crack the top-5 of that list. The top spot goes to Andrew Jackson who signed the Indian Removal Act leading to an event labeled the Trail of Tears.
Close on his heels is Teddy Roosevelt for something so dark that it is left out of most lower level history books. In the Philippine-American War, we built concentration camps that contained all males on certain islands over the age of 9 years old. The death toll among Pilipinos was somewhere between 200,000 and 1 million.
With history, the victors get to write the story, but there was no way to spin that one so it is omitted even though it explains other events.

We won the Spanish-American war which gave us the Philippians, who we had promised independence if they helped us beat Spain. We went back on our word because we wanted to use the islands as a forward base of operations which caused the locals to go to war with us for their independence, and they lost. We set up a strong American naval presence there which we used to hinder Imperial Japan from getting the iron, oil, and rubber they needed from Java causing Imperial Japan to attack our Philippine bases while also attacking Pearl Harbor, the base most likely to support any effort to retake the Philippines. That drew us into WWII.

History flows from the Spanish-American War to WWII, but because the American-built concentration camps are left out of history books, most American kids never learn it. They think there was a Spanish-American war in olden times, and later Japan bombed Pearl Harbor because they were allied with evil Nazis who ran concentration camps.
okay - Joe is the best US president at genocide in my lifetime.

No way to tell.

You don't think there are White House aides with TS/SCI clearance?

Changing administrations is a chaotic process, by all accounts.

What corruption? It's not like Biden was showing off these documents.
again per the report

"Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen. These materials included (1) marked classified documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan, and (2) notebooks containing Mr. Biden's handwritten entries about issues of national security and foreign policy implicating sensitive intelligence sources and methods. FBI agents recovered these materials from the garage, offices, and basement den in Mr. Biden's Wilmington, Delaware home."

and the worst part of this whole thing is that he's brain dead

again per the report

"Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen.
When you list from the full report any evidence that Biden willfully retained such materials, as opposed to accidentally, and/or disclosed such materials inappropriately, you will have evidence. All you have now is the summary of a partisan hack, one of the sort you say is not to be trusted.

So you were born after 2008, because Biden does hold a candle to Clinton nor G. W. Bush.
The war machine has been a well oiled machine since I was born and no doubt the US is the worlds terrorists. I would not be surprised to find there were other democides and genocides occurring under the watchful eyes of those bloodthirsty, warmongering, evil, and corrupt administrations. I'm wondering here I might find the statistics of which president contributed to mass murder, democide, and genocide the most during his presidency? Who has been putting up the biggest numbers?
Who was the biggest genocidal maniac to be president of the united states since 1980 and which one did the most to contribute to genocide during their presidency. I'm fine with that discussion, and I might be wrong about Biden, but we still will need to take into account both of the maniacs you mentioned were two term presidents.
I can tell you which ex-president is probably not leading that charge…

Last edited:
If the president is brain dead, who's in charge? The military industrial complex? Bill Gates?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We have a right as the American people to know that our President is actually leading the country and somebody else is not.<br><br>There are so many special interests now in Washington, D.C. Big financial interests that are trying to manipulate the political process. Those interests… <a href="https://t.co/KMq5DsuuC1">https://t.co/KMq5DsuuC1</a></p>&mdash; Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1757469618585645265?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
">February 13, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I've explained already.... He's funding it and providing the means to carry it out. He's bypassing congress to get them the means to commit war crimes and genocide. Even the mainstream news is reporting on it.

Did he kill and kidnap a bunch of innocent Israeli people? Did he tell the leader of Israel "I love what you are doing. You should launch more rockets, missiles, and bombs". Or did he pressure the leader of Israel to chill the **** out?
Ya, Biden isn't committing genocide. You are being a hyper partisan hyperbolic hack.

I can tell you which ex-president is probably not leading that charge…

You mean the one who encouraged Russia to attack other sovereign nations and also had American civilians and military come under attack in the middle east and launched attacks against the middle east? That one?

If the president is brain dead, who's in charge? The military industrial complex? Bill Gates?

Probably better than Russia being in charge of the US. Trump just trying to get us out of NATO for Putin and just saying it's cool if Russia invades other nations and actually encourages it.
Ya if there were an election held today and I had 3 candidates to choose from and those candidates were the US military, bill gates, or Putin then I know that Putin wouldn't get my vote. Pretty sure Putin would get yours though.

Probably better than Russia being in charge of the US. Trump just trying to get us out of NATO for Putin and just saying it's cool if Russia invades other nations and actually encourages it.
Ya if there were an election held today and I had 3 candidates to choose from and those candidates were the US military, bill gates, or Putin then I know that Putin wouldn't get my vote. Pretty sure Putin would get yours though.

This is America silly- we don't offer people options to choose from, let alone 3 choices, are you crazy? lol

This is America silly- we don't offer people options to choose from, let alone 3 choices, are you crazy? lol
Ok then, if I didn't have a choice and one of those options was being chosen/forced upon the US then Putin would be the one I would be rooting against being chosen/forced up our country.

And if you all don't understand the similarities thats on you. I got dragged into another whatabouts with you all about Trump. Obviously there are differences and the media will be all over what those differences are because what trump "allegedly" did as Hur says, is apparently the difference in what is prosecutable an what isn't.

not prosecuting Biden because he is brain dead is not the same thing as "there is no evidence"
not prosecuting Biden because there is insufficient evidence is not the same thing as "there is no evidence" like one brow wants to believe.

I would like to see more corrupt, incompetent, stupid politicians prosecuted. I would like to see more competent people in Washington instead of splitting hairs and accommodating the terrible, incompetent, brain dead people that are still there. I'm done with the whatabouts.

I’m concerned that we have a brain dead president and what that means going forward for the next few months.
Those are valid concerns. I do not agree that Biden is “brain dead”, but I’m really not as anti-Trump one sided as I’m sure I appear. It’s not the case though, don’t expect many to believe that given my disgust with Trump, but it’s true. Trump would never have appeared in the first place if the fears and anger among a significant % of the electorate were fictional. There are very good reasons behind Trump’s appearance, but he was nonetheless the demagouge that Alexander Hamilton feared might one day appear, it was Donald Trump who understood how to speak to the disaffected members of American society, those who are aligned along the right wing of our current and ongoing culture wars. That the conditions for a populist movement were ripe, and Trump was the man with the skill to lead that movement.

It’s a successful demagouge who has the needed skills. Trump has them in spades.

Unfortunately, when elected in 2016, he really made no effort to speak and assure those who did not vote for him. He never made that effort to speak to, and appeal to, all Americans, not just his MAGA base, and he worsened that appalling stance by slamming as un-American, as “the enemy of America” virtually anyone who disagreed with him in public. He virtually demonized his opposition, and have not his MAGA Republicans embraced the hatred of the “vermin” as he calls people like me(I do assume that, so I can take it personally if I want) Americans one and all nonetheless, despite his reprehensible effort to drive Americans further apart? An effort that has been non stop at rallies and social media.

So where are we? Both sides in the political and cultural war we find ourselves ensconced in believe their opposition represent an existential threat to America, and importantly, it’s the ideal America that each side believe their side supports, the America each side believes we SHOULD BE, each sides idea of what a better America, a “correct” America, an “ideal” America should be moving forward into our nations future. Each side believes its stance on the culture wars IS the IDEAL America, and each side believes it must win, or the other side will destroy America.

What will we be, what does it mean to be an American? This seems to be the thing we are trying to decide. And we’re going about it in a destructive manner, certainly damaging to our body politic.

Result: we really are two different nations right now, with two different visions, largely represented by our respective positions in the culture wars. That is an enormous problem, and I’m as concerned as you, because I simply don’t see a path to being one nation at this time. And this nightmare will continue regardless of who wins the 2024 election.

Last edited:
Did the FBI need to raid Bidens garage to get the documents back?
No. Nothing Biden had presented a serious danger. The same can be said of Pence and I imagine every President or VP of the past century.

Did the FBI have to raid mar a Lago to get the documents back?
Yes, but it was because of what they thought Trump had. The intelligence agencies needed to raid the location, lock it down, and conduct the search themselves. The material prompting the raid, which was allegedly wasn't even classified material as it was declassified before Trump left office, is a single binder containing evidence of American intelligence agencies committing election interference in the 2016 election.

"Intelligence related to the alleged surveillance effort is housed in a “10-inch binder,” according to the outlet, which Trump, 77, ordered to be declassified at the end of his presidency and could contain evidence that “multiple US intelligence officials broke laws against spying and election interference.”

The whereabouts of the alleged thick binder are unknown. "

No. Nothing Biden had presented a serious danger. The same can be said of Pence and I imagine every President or VP of the past century.

Yes, but it was because of what they thought Trump had. The intelligence agencies needed to raid the location, lock it down, and conduct the search themselves. The material prompting the raid, which was allegedly wasn't even classified material as it was declassified before Trump left office, is a single binder containing evidence of American intelligence agencies committing election interference in the 2016 election.

"Intelligence related to the alleged surveillance effort is housed in a “10-inch binder,” according to the outlet, which Trump, 77, ordered to be declassified at the end of his presidency and could contain evidence that “multiple US intelligence officials broke laws against spying and election interference.”

The whereabouts of the alleged thick binder are unknown. "

Nope. Reason no raid needed in biden and pence case is due to biden and pence simply giving documents back.
Reason raid was needed in trumps case is because trump wouldn't return the documents. Its really that simple.

Nope. Reason no raid needed in biden and pence case is due to biden and pence simply giving documents back.
Reason raid was needed in trumps case is because trump wouldn't return the documents. Its really that simple.
Believe what you want but the classified documents were in Biden's possession for years with no one caring about them. Hillary didn't cooperate or return the documents and her house wasn't raided. The documents Pence had weren't that important and neither was the stuff Hillary mishandled. Trump did have classified documents, but the classified documents were only the cover used to urgently recover, or to check if any copies were made, of the kind of documentary proof that could spark a civil war. In the immediate aftermath of January 6, that may have been a clear and present danger justifying almost anything, certainly including raiding the home of a former president on national television.

Believe what you want but the classified documents were in Biden's possession for years with no one caring about them. Hillary didn't cooperate or return the documents and her house wasn't raided. The documents Pence had weren't that important and neither was the stuff Hillary mishandled. Trump did have classified documents, but the classified documents were only the cover used to urgently recover, or to check if any copies were made, of the kind of documentary proof that could spark a civil war. In the immediate aftermath of January 6, that may have been a clear and present danger justifying almost anything, certainly including raiding the home of a former president on national television.
You're basing this on what now?

You're basing this on what now?
The NY Post article linked above and that I quoted.

Perhaps a more interesting question is to ask what you'd do in their shoes. Suspend disbelief for a moment and suppose everything I said is fact: Entities working for the US government had been overzealous and crossed a line, the government's ability to dismiss evidence as Russian disinformation being severely degraded by recent claims over Hunter Biden's laptop as Russian disinformation revealed to have been American disinformation, a sizable chunk of the population were like a tinderbox due to believing the system had been rigged, January 6 drove home how serious the situation was, and the cult-of-personality leader had in his possession proof of the system being weaponized.

When civil wars happen, people die. A lot of people die. As the head of an intelligence agency, what would you be willing to do to keep that proof from ever seeing the light of day in hopes the temperature could be lowered?